Edward Cullen #2

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Postby holdingoutforjacob » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:18 pm

his hair really does look like it's going to eat something! i'm not kidding! that wig has a mind of it's own...

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Postby slayerchick303 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:20 pm

cullensallovamybinda wrote:ummm how bought the whole edward jake fewed?? it seens like a pretty dominant topic i no there are teams (edward switz and jake) if you on team edward tell us why im sure everyon has there reasons??

I am Team Edward, but I love Jacob as himself. When it comes to who is better for Bella, I definitely have to say that Edward is better. Bella and Edward's love is "Romeo and Juliet-esque," that having Bella choose Jacob just seems wrong.

Anyway, technically we aren't supposed to talk about this on this forum. They ask us to discuss this type of topic in the general "Quench Your Thirst" forum.

Since we are supposed to talk about Edward, his experiences, and character on this forum, how about we discuss what Edward's newborn years were like? Does that sound like a good topic?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Postby Kachiti » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:48 pm

Lunna-san wrote:
Wow, this looks awsome but you have to cheer for the cut of hair be great because otherwise, you'll be with that hideous hair cut for the rest of the eternity! :shock: It's like 2000 years of a bad hair day. :lol: Look the poor Jasper in the movie. He clearly didn't get the greatets hairstyle, did he?

I so agree
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Postby cullensallovamybinda » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:33 pm

ok edward in his newborn years hmm.. i think he said he was good for the first ten years didnt he?? he said after theat he had a rebel phase and kill bad humans... hmm i think he slipped up in those first en years though it seems of evryones nature to slip up everyonce and a while... :roll: i no i do
love caomb
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Postby Amethyst1 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:42 pm

cullensallovamybinda wrote:i looovvveee jazzez hair in the movie :shock: its amazing to me i think it looks soo good... maybee its just mee and i have a thing for longer wavy hair but man do i love me some of that wig..mm ;)

SAME HERE!!
btw, it's not a wig. it's his real hair. and i love every strand of it...such a cute do <333 and edward's hair in the movie is amazing too. they all have hot hair (that cullens <3), espically rob's.

edward in his newborn years. i really wish SM would right a small (in her eyes) short story about this and when he realized he has the power to hear people's minds. and etc. i think he must have been a good new born. but i ALSO think, since his human years must have been clear and fresh at first, i think he proberly was extremely sad about his parents and a little depressed. hmm...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Postby Kachiti » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:46 pm

malaz wrote:SAME HERE!!
btw, it's not a wig. it's his real hair. and i love every strand of it...such a cute do <333 and edward's hair in the movie is amazing too. they all have hot hair (that cullens <3), espically rob's.

Your not serious, that's his own hair?

malaz wrote:edward in his newborn years. i really wish SM would right a small (in her eyes) short story about this and when he realized he has the power to hear people's minds. and etc. i think he must have been a good new born. but i ALSO think, since his human years must have been clear and fresh at first, i think he proberly was extremely sad about his parents and a little depressed. hmm...

See stuff likes this should in MS. Cause I too wonder what his first year as a vamp was like.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Postby Amethyst1 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Kachiti wrote:
malaz wrote:SAME HERE!!

Your not serious, that's his own hair?

yeah, it is. it's naturally brown and wavy-curly. but then the movie crew, coloured it (blonde/brownish) and sprayed a bottle or two of hair spray to keep it hangin' and it's so CUTE <33
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Postby Jazziscool » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 pm

I think his hair in the movie is good.
But he doesn't shave very well!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That is SOOO non-edwardish. :evil:

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Postby Kachiti » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:05 pm

malaz wrote:yeah, it is. it's naturally brown and wavy-curly. but then the movie crew, coloured it (blonde/brownish) and sprayed a bottle or two of hair spray to keep it hangin' and it's so CUTE <33

Lol, I thought his hair style was accident.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Postby holdingoutforjacob » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:08 pm

kachiti, i assure you, his natural hair is adorable! not like that AT ALL.

this is the edward thread guys, and we're all talking about jasper's hair......

new topic!

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun