Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by ilovetwilight »

i love alice, and how she always tries to give bella make-overs every time she comes over lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
JasperH
Wandering Through Town

Post by JasperH »

I love Alice. Her and Jasper tie for my favorite character. I would love to have her as my friend. I would actually leave my basement once and a while. As for her not being there for Bella's pregnancy, I feel sorry for her. She had to live through constant pain just to be in the same room as Bella. Also, when she left with Jasper in BD, she left to find a way to SAVE Nessie, not because she was afraid to die.
Team Jasper!
Happiness is not a fish you can catch
Sohini
Settled in Forks

Post by Sohini »

Alice! Alice! Alice! :shock:

She is so lively, funny and tiny!!

By far my favourite character after Edward...whenever Alice is in the scene, you just have to smile.

And after all her I'm-the-ultimate-make-up-maestro/Bella-let's-play-dress-up moments, she is so wise, thoughtful and mature.

I knew all along that she was up to something positive when she left the family in Breaking Dawn.

Besides, she was the supportive one in favour of Edward in Twlight to break all vampire rules to get close to Bella.

Her account of meeting with Jasper was oh so beautiful.

And I love her in the paper-scissors-stone moment with Edward. The "Just tell me who wins" part.

Alice is one sweet mischievous and not to forget mysterious character. :lol:

Wish we could learn more about her human moments...it's sad.
ILY_E.C_4EVA
Wandering Through Town

Post by ILY_E.C_4EVA »

ALice is totally like my best friend
omg i could totally get along really well with her
if ahe is my funky, fashionista, sista does thta mean edward is my husband!!? :o ;)
I seriously love the way she dresses up bella and does all her hair and make-up, i love doing that to my sisters jalice is my favourite twiliht couple lol
"Stupid, Shiny Volvo Owner"
"Penguins, Lovely."
Well you no you're OBSESSED when you read "the end" and cried
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Awww, Alice. There is no one like her!! She is the best. I love how she was written/developed.

If you think about, her parents really missed out on a truly wonderful person. Yes, I know, it was the 1920's and no one knew how to handle a person with the gift of foresight. But still, to consider their own daughter dead to them - that's sad. But on a better note, at least the doctor at her asylum cared for her deeply enough to save her from James and we have our favorite pixie/vamp to enjoy throughout the whole series.

Bella really has a great sister/friend in Alice because with out Alice's intervention in MS, Edward would have probably killed Bella and Alice would have been without her best friend(Bella). :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
viokagloring
Wandering Through Town

Post by viokagloring »

aw i looooove Alice!! i wish i knew someone like her! shes always so happy and bouncy.

okay so i dont know if anyone has posted anything along this subject, i havent read every post on the thread, so i have no idea.

i was thinking about how Alice doesnt remember anything from her human life. and i was thinking about Alice's creator. he was an old vampire who ran the asylum she was put into by her family.
and i was thinking...i do really wonder how James would ever find her scent if she was locked up in the dark all the times. hmm...
AND her creator turned her to make her safe from him. there was probably a fondness there and the vampire had to be very disciplined...or maybe even in love with her. i dont know. im just throwing ideas out there. but what if he did love her. then that means that Edward and Bella are not the first case of a vampire-human relationship. but thats only if he loved her. i wonder where he went. what happened to him? why doesnt he have a name?! some of these things bug me not to know.

...strong emotions can alter us in permanent ways.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

viokagloring wrote:aw i looooove Alice!! i wish i knew someone like her! shes always so happy and bouncy.

okay so i dont know if anyone has posted anything along this subject, i havent read every post on the thread, so i have no idea.

i was thinking about how Alice doesnt remember anything from her human life. and i was thinking about Alice's creator. he was an old vampire who ran the asylum she was put into by her family.
and i was thinking...i do really wonder how James would ever find her scent if she was locked up in the dark all the times. hmm...
AND her creator turned her to make her safe from him. there was probably a fondness there and the vampire had to be very disciplined...or maybe even in love with her. i dont know. im just throwing ideas out there. but what if he did love her. then that means that Edward and Bella are not the first case of a vampire-human relationship. but thats only if he loved her. i wonder where he went. what happened to him? why doesnt he have a name?! some of these things bug me not to know.
i was wondering about that to! well i know that the vampire that turned alice into a vampire died because in the book james says 'i destroyed the older one in vengeance' but i still don't get how he could smell her if she was locked up...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

My cars name is ALICE...
I love her, outgoing and open
So opposite Jasper's intense and mysterious.
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

viokagloring wrote:aw i looooove Alice!! i wish i knew someone like her! shes always so happy and bouncy.

I do not think her creator was in love with her, he was described as 'being very fond of her' and he realized that James was going to kill her, he took matters into his own hands. I feel that James possibly worked at the asylum too and that's how he came upon Alice and discovered her delicious scent. Just a thought.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

Alice is the Barbie Vampire! lol Just because she's so girly and yet so powerful, I love her! haha I love how she pretty much forces the rest of her family to never wear the same clothes more than once and how she got annoyed when Bella was just turned into a vampire and went to go hunting and had to rip her dress to jump the river. I was laughing so hard. :lol: :lol: Alice is great =)
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3