Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Re: Rosalie Hale

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

Rosalie just cared about her own personal happieness and didn't really care about everyone elses. She drove me crazy when she wouldn't let Edward help bella when she was pregnant. It was his child and his wife! anyway, I loved Jacob's thoughts about her. I was dying with laughter :lol: Rose shouldn't have been so bitter toward Bella for choosing to be a vampire too because it's Bella's life, not hers...
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:but yeah, i agree that i think rosalie is interesting. i definitely don't like her, and i think i would slap her if i were in a situation with her. she'd really get a "what-for" from me.
haha, I would try and strangle her. too bad she could crush me with her little finger.
inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote:anyway, I loved Jacob's thoughts about her. I was dying with laughter :lol:
haha, YES! that was one of my favorite parts- the blonde jokes- PRICELESS!!!
ColormeBSG
pubesy
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by pubesy »

how do you drown a bonde? lol
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
Lioness Rampant

I always thought it was put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of a pool, but Jake's was more appropriate for Rose's personality! :lol:
ColormeBSG
Rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rose »

I like Rosalie very much! Not only because of her name but also because of her aura. Yes, I think everyone wants to be beautiful but Rosalie shows us that beeing beautiful don't make us happy! Her storty tells us that there are more important things in live than beauty. She just wanted to be happy...I'm sorry she didn't get that during her human life.
But I have to say that I didn't like Rose at first - after I had read twilight. I didn't understand her rudeness and her...hatred is the wrong word...bitterness!
But after I had read the following books I could understand that it wasn't hate or somethign like that what she feels for Bella. It was just envy - she was envious of Bella because she was that what Rosalie wanted to be: a human! And also her point of view about Bella-wants-to-get-a-vampire (Rosalie thought she should stay human!) made me change my opinion about her. And now, after I had read BD, I like her more than ever. She was the only one who helped Bella through her pregnancy. I know, some say she just did that because she was only interested in the baby but I don't feel so!
At the end I want to say that Nikki is a perfect Rosalie and I'm loooking forward to the film!!!
Rose
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

YAY!!!!! someone who agrees with me!!! I love rosalie!! ah. its like a breath of fresh air to find out someone feels the same way!! thank you Rose!!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Lioness Rampant

Rose wrote: I know, some say she just did that because she was only interested in the baby but I don't feel so!
so you are saying that Rosalie actually cared about Bella???? :shock:
ColormeBSG
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

but she didn't. and that can be proven. rosalie was in that for herself. i found her to be insufferable.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:YAY!!!!! someone who agrees with me!!! I love rosalie!! ah. its like a breath of fresh air to find out someone feels the same way!! thank you Rose!!!
I LOVE Rosalie as well. i actaully never hated her, even in twilight. i absolutly adore her character.

And i think i might be the only one that wished Emmett were around to witness jacob throw the bowl at her...hmph!!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^ha ha! now THAT would have been funny!!!! now i want to write a fanfic about it...te he. :)

i'm glad that some people do like rosalie. I've always been a fan of hers. i don't know why, but i have. she has such depth and stuff.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin