Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Rosalie Hale

Post by Amethyst1 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:^ha ha! now THAT would have been funny!!!! now i want to write a fanfic about it...te he. :)

i'm glad that some people do like rosalie. I've always been a fan of hers. i don't know why, but i have. she has such depth and stuff.
ooooh, ohh. you should :D :D
and then send me the link pleaseeeeeee <3
I really wanted to punch jacob in the face when he did that to her :evil: but then reconsidered and thought well if edward enjoyed it...i am sucker when it comes to Edward. But i'd still rather Emmett took care of the 'problem'
Yeah, same here. She's an interesting character.
i kept giggling whenever she would 'flip her hair and say something" halarious <333

I love how she's so motherly and kind toward Renesme. and i am sooooooo jealous of her, she has emmett, EMMETT CULLEN??!!! <333
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ha ha. i'm on it! i'm actually getting out a notebook and writing it. i can't wait!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
sparklyvampiresXD
Settled in Forks

Post by sparklyvampiresXD »

Lioness Rampant wrote:yes. If Rosalie had thought it through, she would have realized how much it would have hurt Edward.
would that have stopped her? would that have refrained her? no. She doesn't like Edward. She never liked him. not after he didn't fall in love with her beauty. She was always angry at him. Rosalie would do anything, give up anything, if it meant she could be human again. Even Emmett.
I believe that the same goes for this baby.
And frankly, on the list of people Rose loves, Edward is FAAAAAAR below Emmett on the list
But she told Edward about the New Moon cliff jump because she thought that'd make him come home because she missed him. In the end, Esme tells them to ride with Rosalie because "She feels bad".

And on the list of people Edward loves, Rose is FAAAAAAR below Bella.

Hugs.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

sparklyvampiresXD wrote:But she told Edward about the New Moon cliff jump because she thought that'd make him come home because she missed him. In the end, Esme tells them to ride with Rosalie because "She feels bad".

(you can't quite blame Edward on that last one)

well, in that case, if she didn't know what it would do to him I don't kno what to say. is she blind? is she dumb?
I always thought that she knew EXACTLY was she was doing in New Moon, but i guess I was wrong. she was just blind.

good to know Rose has some sense of depth in her sark abyss of a sould to "feel bad" :lol: I'm just kidding! please don't hurt me!
ColormeBSG
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

sparklyvampiresXD wrote:

[
At least Edward didn't try to act like he cared about Rosalie more than most things... thats what Rosalie tried to act like when she told him Bella was dead. She thought she was "doing him a favor and cared" but in fact, it was all for herself. Again.
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote: At least Edward didn't try to act like he cared about Rosalie more than most things... thats what Rosalie tried to act like when she told him Bella was dead. She thought she was "doing him a favor and cared" but in fact, it was all for herself. Again.
But, Rosalie had put up this whole I-don't-care-about-you-because-you-don't-think-I'm-that-pretty for like eighty years. I don't think she would have told him the truth and be all I-love-you-Edward-come-home-please-I-miss-you-y and waste all the effort. I don't think she would ever give him that 'power' over her.
Grrrrr...
-- momo
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I'm not a big Rosalie fan, I think she was my least favorite character. Even after reading how she explains to Bella about being human and wanting a child, I just felt empty and unconnected.

Now when she and Jacob had their altercations, I found that all amusing and at one point, I started to think that Jacob was going to imprint on her (could you imagine). I wonder how that would have played out but I thought it was heading in that direction.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Lioness Rampant

Oops, sorry!
Last edited by Lioness Rampant on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ColormeBSG
Lioness Rampant

MomoLivesInSpoons wrote: But, Rosalie had put up this whole I-don't-care-about-you-because-you-don't-think-I'm-that-pretty for like eighty years. I don't think she would have told him the truth and be all I-love-you-Edward-come-home-please-I-miss-you-y and waste all the effort. I don't think she would ever give him that 'power' over her.
OF COURSE she wouldn't.
why? because its all about her. As usual. (I agree totally with you, inlovewithmyjasper54)
ColormeBSG
Rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rose »

I don't think that Rosalie is the cold person she's describet! I believe that she carred about Bella, even if there are proofs she didn't!!!
I know, Rosalie is a very difficult character but I wouldn't put her in a box. I mean...hm...she's like Jacob! There are some who love him...and some who hate him! Bella falls in love with him and he was terrible in Eclipse...and Rosalie was cold in Twilight and not very friendly to Bella.
But I love Rosalie...I can't really say why...it's a fact!

Perhaps it's time to give her a chance! ;)

Rose

Oh! I forgot something:
@ urcoolcarrie:
Nice to mett someone who also love Rosalie!!! Thank YOU!!!!