Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Rosalie Hale

Post by Lioness Rampant »

yes. If Rosalie had thought it through, she would have realized how much it would have hurt Edward.
would that have stopped her? would that have refrained her? no. She doesn't like Edward. She never liked him. not after he didn't fall in love with her beauty. She was always angry at him. Rosalie would do anything, give up anything, if it meant she could be human again. Even Emmett.
I believe that the same goes for this baby.
And frankly, on the list of people Rose loves, Edward is FAAAAAAR below Emmett on the list
Last edited by Lioness Rampant on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColormeBSG
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

sorry, that was from midnight sun, so i didn't read it. i refuse to read anything from that until stephenie tells me to.

anyway, so i don't really have anything to say about that, because i don't really know what he said. :)

but, i disagree with you on the fact that she wouldn't care if it hurt edward. sure, she is mad that he doesn't love her beauty, but she still thinks of him as a brother, and i don't think that that would have just been thrown out the window.
perhaps you proved your point in the midnight sun thing, so sorry if i got it all wrong. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Lioness Rampant

well, yes, you did miss my point because he basically said that Rosalie hates him
and stephenie was the one who posted the link, but whatever. and yes, Rose would've thrown her "sisterly love for Edward" out the window.
ColormeBSG
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

i agree with lioness rampant.

but i DON'T like it when i hear stuff from midnight sun - but i don't necessarily plan on reading it even when it does come out, so it's just because i don't like there being something i haven't read on there.

i think that while rosalie's experiences justify her ATTITUDE she is one hundred thousand percent accountable for her ACTIONS.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Lioness Rampant

sorry, guys, I'll edit it!
I didn't realize that you all were so offended!
I was in tears when I read Stephenie's message, but i didn't know you guys would mind so much
ColormeBSG
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

whoa whoa whoa.

no no, don't edit it. it was a really GOOD point. i was just venting a little. it's my own fault. i'll probably read it at some point.

poor stephenie though. i wouldn't want to write it either.

Lioness Rampant

its okay, you were the second person to disaprove of my quote! I understand!
I feel bad for Stephenie. I really wish she could write anyway!
its okay, there are some good points I can find in Breaking Dawn, b/c I doubt anyone would protest that!
ColormeBSG
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

well it's up to you. i agree with what you said, anyway. so it doesn't really matter to me.

Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Lioness Rampant wrote:its okay, you were the second person to disaprove of my quote! I understand!
I feel bad for Stephenie. I really wish she could write anyway!
its okay, there are some good points I can find in Breaking Dawn, b/c I doubt anyone would protest that!
Oh, please, don't do this. Reading or not Midnight Sun't draft is a personal choice. But this kind of spoiler might happen. I could have written something about it. There are people here who read and people who didn't. Maybe next time, you could put some spoiler alert, so reading or not it's an option.

I don't get Rosalie. Even in BD. Her behavior with Edward during Bella's pregnancy was disapproving. But I don't have a brother, so it's kind of difficult to me to evaluate their relationship. For now, I can't really tell if I like her or not. I like the way she sticked with Bella in her decision of keeping the baby, but I hated the way she seemed do not care about Bella and just Nessie. So, as a character, I think she's very interesting. But I don't think I would like to live with a person with her.
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

yeah, it's going to happen, i was just saying i personally never read anything from it, and it will bug me sometimes if i'm debating something with someone and they're like "well in midnight sun" and i have to be all "yeah i'm a great big dork and didn't read it."

but yeah, i agree that i think rosalie is interesting. i definitely don't like her, and i think i would slap her if i were in a situation with her. she'd really get a "what-for" from me.