Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jacob Black

Post by mgrassel06 »

velvet_voice wrote:Yeah, Jacob is very confident which is a very good quality. But when he becomes too confident in himself and what he does he can be very annoying. :D
He's not one of my favorite characters but I love him for being there for Bella when she most needed someone. When she needed a friend. Actually in New Moon he was great... before he became a werewolf. After that he was arrogant and irresponsible, always acting without thinking... yeah it's fun sometimes to be reckless but when others are in danger he should be more careful. Anyway I always saw him a Bella's best friend... ;)
That's when and why I fell in love with Jacob. Because he saved her when Edward left her and she was just a shell of her old self. He brought her to back to life, and I love him for that.

I think that's what adds on to his confidence. Their friendship started so strong, and he knew he had a chance to have her love him back, so he just goes for it. All the time. Whenever he can. He takes those bold, daring chances to show Bella he loves her and that he deserves her love and he's the better and safer choice for her.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

He uses what little advantages he has. He really did love Bella though. He did so much for her and in BD it really showed how much he loved her. I think part of it was maybe the pull from Nessie but before that it was all his love for Bella.

I just reread the Ethics chapter in Eclipse late last night and started crying my eyes out!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

Oh, Jacob definitely uses whatever advantages he has. Grasping at straws, almost. I do agree he really did (and does) love Bella, and BD he proved that. Even in BD, he loved her, but only in a different way. Everything he ever did was either for Bella or for Nessie.

I'm rereading Eclipse again right now, and oh my goodness, that chapter!!! :(
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:Oh, Jacob definitely uses whatever advantages he has. Grasping at straws, almost. I do agree he really did (and does) love Bella, and BD he proved that. Even in BD, he loved her, but only in a different way. Everything he ever did was either for Bella or for Nessie.

I'm rereading Eclipse again right now, and oh my goodness, that chapter!!! :(
The "King Solomon" part tore me apart!!!

UUUGGGHH I have to stop thinking of Jacob!!

B: "I love you"
J: "You know how much I wish that was enough?"

J: "I'll be good now."

yeesh, SM must of been a mess writing those lines!!!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:The "King Solomon" part tore me apart!!!

UUUGGGHH I have to stop thinking of Jacob!!

B: "I love you"
J: "You know how much I wish that was enough?"

J: "I'll be good now."

yeesh, SM must of been a mess writing those lines!!!
Yeah, the "King Solomon" part was killer. I just skipped ahead and read the "Ethics" chapter. My eyes burn, and I feel so sad for the both of them!! SMeyer HAD to of been a mess writing those lines. Writing a lot of parts, I bet!!
ImageImage
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

switzgal wrote: UUUGGGHH I have to stop thinking of Jacob!!
Why? I don't! lol jk

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

gokrazy323
Settled in Forks

Post by gokrazy323 »

oh my gosh i love jacob's character. I can completly agree with Bella and how confuzed she must have been!! i mean really, everytime bella would be with jacob i would be like "what is wrong with bella?! why doesnt she pick jacob?!" but everytime she was with edward i was like oh my gosh i love him! but i always thought jacob was an amazing character! jacob luver 4 life :D
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

switzgal wrote:He uses what little advantages he has. He really did love Bella though. He did so much for her and in BD it really showed how much he loved her. I think part of it was maybe the pull from Nessie but before that it was all his love for Bella.

I just reread the Ethics chapter in Eclipse late last night and started crying my eyes out!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
that is probably my favorite chapter in the entire series. oh it's so sad.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

Despite "Ethic"s extreme sadness, it is one of my favorites, too.
ImageImage
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

You know, sometimes I've wondered if Nessie was part of the reason Jacob loved Bella. Maybe Bella was part of his perfect match, but only part, which would be why he didn't imprint on her. Like Bella was ALMOST perfect for him. Obviously he loved her before becoming a wolf, but since he had the gene, I wonder if it still had some influence on him.

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!