Jacob Black

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Jacob Black

Postby Nessie_08 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:39 pm

switzgal wrote:
Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

(Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!

Did he seriously say that? lol
Image

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

Image
User avatar
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Riding motorcycles with Jake

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

(Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!

Did he seriously say that? lol



yeah read toward the bottom of this interview..

http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/667 ... -vs-edward
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby Nessie_08 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 pm

switzgal wrote:
Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

(Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!

Did he seriously say that? lol



yeah read toward the bottom of this interview..

http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/667 ... -vs-edward


Lol nice. But the very end of that interview worries me... What exactly does Rob/Edward mean by "a nightmare"?
Image

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

Image
User avatar
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 pm
Location: Riding motorcycles with Jake

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

(Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!

Did he seriously say that? lol



yeah read toward the bottom of this interview..

http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/667 ... -vs-edward


Lol nice. But the very end of that interview worries me... What exactly does Rob/Edward mean by "a nightmare"?


What did you think of the song I posted on the previous page?
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 am

I'm rereading Twilight (to prep for the movie of course) and in the beginning when Bella was leaving Phoenix to go to Forks she was thinking this thought...
That she already said goodbye to the sun..

I was thinking that that foreshadowed what happened with Jacob.
When Bella left Phoenix she essentially left her "natural path" , her "human path" which was Jacob her "personal sun."
It's pretty interesting how that came in full circle. That Phoenix represented her "natural human life" with sunlight and air and breathing and life. While Forks represented her soon to be "immortal being" with damp, cool, dark.

Am I making sense or just rambling? Nobody's posting today but me... I need help!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby holdingoutforjacob » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:49 am

wow. WOW. i'm pretty sure SM didn't mean that, but that's a really really interesting thing to think about!
Image

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
User avatar
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Where the wild things are...

Re: Jacob Black

Postby triciavenice » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:51 am

switzgal wrote:I'm rereading Twilight (to prep for the movie of course) and in the beginning when Bella was leaving Phoenix to go to Forks she was thinking this thought...
That she already said goodbye to the sun..

I was thinking that that foreshadowed what happened with Jacob.
When Bella left Phoenix she essentially left her "natural path" , her "human path" which was Jacob her "personal sun."
It's pretty interesting how that came in full circle. That Phoenix represented her "natural human life" with sunlight and air and breathing and life. While Forks represented her soon to be "immortal being" with damp, cool, dark.

Am I making sense or just rambling? Nobody's posting today but me... I need help!!!


WOW darn good interpretation! I have to agree!
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Location: Venice, Florida (wish it was Italy)

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:21 am

switzgal wrote:ah... I see.

Did you guy read what Taylor said in an interview??? (see below)

As Lautner mentioned, the book describes Jacob as being far from hard on the eyes. But his description is nothing like the female fantasy Edward is described as. "It is kind of weird when you read the description of him," Pattinson says with as much modesty as humanly possible. "So beautiful it kind of hurts. It's kind of difficult to handle that. Hopefully they've done a lot of post production airbrushing." (Laughs)

Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

But it would be hard for anyone affiliated with the movie to avoid the fan intensity of the Edward vs. Jacob debate. We asked Lautner whether he checks out any of the fan sites online. "I'm not online crazy 24-7 but I come across things. It's weird, weird to see shirts that say 'Team Taylor' on them and other materials of clothing. I don't have a shirt. [And] I don't own the thong." (Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!


OMG that is SO funny!! haha it is so jacob!!!
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby triciavenice » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:32 am

Okay I'vew always been Team Edward. BUT and its a big BUTT, no not my rear....

Now that I've seen Taylor in small parts of the movie and watched him last night on My Own Worst Enemy,

Jacob/Taylor is REALLY growing on me.... he is such a cutie..... I never pictured him as cute in the book, maybe cause I was totally and helplessly hung up on Edward
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:57 pm
Location: Venice, Florida (wish it was Italy)

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:12 pm

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:ah... I see.

Did you guy read what Taylor said in an interview??? (see below)

As Lautner mentioned, the book describes Jacob as being far from hard on the eyes. But his description is nothing like the female fantasy Edward is described as. "It is kind of weird when you read the description of him," Pattinson says with as much modesty as humanly possible. "So beautiful it kind of hurts. It's kind of difficult to handle that. Hopefully they've done a lot of post production airbrushing." (Laughs)

Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

But it would be hard for anyone affiliated with the movie to avoid the fan intensity of the Edward vs. Jacob debate. We asked Lautner whether he checks out any of the fan sites online. "I'm not online crazy 24-7 but I come across things. It's weird, weird to see shirts that say 'Team Taylor' on them and other materials of clothing. I don't have a shirt. [And] I don't own the thong." (Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!


OMG that is SO funny!! haha it is so jacob!!!


Hahaha, that is still cracking me up. Oh my, he's so much like Jacob. I'm sure he laughed that funny laugh of his after he said that too!!!!

Did you see the interview where he said girl's thongs with the words Team Taylor "IMPRINTED" on it??? LOL he said IMPRINTED.... too fuuny!!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron