Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Embry Call

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss all things Embry.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Embry Call

Post by leahlovetwilight »

i want to know who his father is!
what if it was something like leah.
they werent expecting it, but it
happend anyway. like they always
said, they take their legends too
seriously.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

i also want to know who his father is!!

i was coming home tonight and i stopped to get some pizza for dinner and i swear, there was a guy standing next to me that looked exactly like him (the actor that will play him in the movie). i -- internally, of course -- freaked out. i was like oh my God, is that actually him?? then, i got a grip on reality and assumed that it was most likely not him and i should get on with my life.

pointless story is over now. haha.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Edward-Bella-forever
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward-Bella-forever »

Who is his father?! Lol But yeah, Embry is pretty cool. That's pretty much all I have to say! Lol
"And he smiled my favorite crooked smile..."Image
Old username known as: Edward_and_Bella_forever
Heroes: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

i really want to know who his father is!
it would be interesting if it was billy black.
but i hope it wasnt. anyway, maybe if sm
writes another "twilight" book from another
character's perspective, we'll find out.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
Jurgienicole
Settled in Forks

Post by Jurgienicole »

Oh my! i LOVE embry!! just about as much as i love Seth!! haha... well i love the name embry too! <3 When i have kids i want one of my sons to be named embry! :D Embry is by far my Favorite minior Character... i was quite sad that we didn't hear much of him in Breaking Dawn...:( i so with that we could have found out who the father was... there were so many things left untold.... but i do love Embry!!!
CTL for life <3
Taylor Lautner is so Mine!
starmie_alice_holter
Wandering Through Town
Location: Hoping Cookie Monster does not find Edward's jacket in the closet...

Post by starmie_alice_holter »

SINCE NO ONE IS WRITING ABOUT EMBRY I WILL WRITE ABOUT HIM. I think he's cool. Quil is funny...sick but funny. Embry is a quiet little boy that likes his friends. So I support his innocence. Yay!!! Anyway, I thought he was a good minor character, one of the most sincere werewolves. You didn't hear a lot of discrimination against the vampires from him.
"I won't take back my word. That's my way of the ninja."- Uzumaki Naruto.

It just kills me that we here in the little Caribbean are not able to get our grubby little paws on any of that cool Twilight stuff....Hark! Shall I survive?...
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

I always thought the most obvious answer was Sam's father. As he took off on the family, I thought it seemed likely he could have run off and fathered another child somewhere... but I guess we'll never know for sure.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
StarAngelBayBee7
Settled in Forks

Post by StarAngelBayBee7 »

I have to admit that when I first read New Moon and Eclipse, I didn't really pay much attention to Embry nor the other wolves since I was pro-vampire way more (altough I never hated the werewolves), but when I was waiting for Breaking Dawn, I re-read the series and Embry became one of my favorite minor characters!

I think he's the quiet type unless he's comfortable with who he's with and where he is. He was shy when he first met Bella in New Moon, but he's joking and loosened up the next time Bella sees him.

He also seems rather calm since his mom keeps on yelling at him and he does nothing about it. I mean, l would think any teenager (including me) would be mad at their mom, who's scolding them for something that she doesn't even know the whole story of. But then of course he's probably so calm and takes the yelling because he probably knows that if he loses control, he'll turn into a wolf and he could hurt his mom.

And, of course, like everyone, I'm DYING to find out who his father is! But I think it's really hard to tell. Of course everyone hopes it's Sam's dad, but it is true that you never know. I don't think Embry ever got mad enough to even try to leave the pack so there's still a chance that Billy's the father! And I can't really think of any reason for Quil's... father or grandfather (I forgot which one...I think grandfather, but I'm not sure), but that one is still a possiblity. I hope we find out in The Twilight Saga: The Offical Guide (I'm so going to buy that!) or someother way!

Hey, did anyone noticed that Jacob said somewhere in New Moon (I forgot where though) that Embry was named after a Soap Opera star or something like that and his life is sort of Soap Opera-ish? :D Sorry, I just thought that was a funny coincidence... but that could be just me!
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt,” -- Charles M. Schulz

...That is the quote to live by
TwilightJunkie
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightJunkie »

CantBreathe wrote:I always thought the most obvious answer was Sam's father. As he took off on the family, I thought it seemed likely he could have run off and fathered another child somewhere... but I guess we'll never know for sure.

Since even Stephenie Meyer does not know, and it's driving me crazy NOT knowing, I'm taking your theory as my answer and putting this issue to rest. :D
StarAngelBayBee7 wrote:Hey, did anyone noticed that Jacob said somewhere in New Moon (I forgot where though) that Embry was named after a Soap Opera star or something like that and his life is sort of Soap Opera-ish? :D Sorry, I just thought that was a funny coincidence... but that could be just me!

yeah, i remember Jacob saying something like that... will look it up. very soap opera indeed.
WOLFGIRLS : because we like our men hot! ;)