Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Embry Call

Post by EandB »

Jacob was 5 I think.I think Embry and Sam are half brothers.
Annabel Lee
Settled in Forks

Post by Annabel Lee »

I'm not certain how old Jacob was, but in Eclipse Edward states that all three of the most likely fathers were married at the time that Embry was born/conceived and that they all want Sam's father to be the actual father because he was a crummy father anyway (I'm paraphrasing here). Jacob was old enough to remember his mother and I think that he and Embry were the same age.

Personally, as far as who Embry's father was I don't think it is even certain that one of the three mentioned is the father as Edward only describes them as being the most likely candidates, not the only ones. He also says that it is a subject that Jacob doesn't want to talk to Billy about, which to me indicates that the wolves as a whole are only working off their own combined knowledge and conjecture. My guess is the thought process was mostly a matter of figuring out which men were likely to have the werewolf gene (based on family history and if their own sons transformed) followed by eliminating possible suspects based on whether or not they were living on or around the reservation around the time that Embry would have been conceived, age, treatment of Embry throughout his life, etc. Personally, I think that they would all like to be told that Sam's father was the one but are afraid to hear that it was one of the men that they love and respect and so aren't going to push the subject.

I also agree that it is most likely that Embry and Sam are half brothers.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

Since even Stephenie Meyer does not know, and it's driving me crazy NOT knowing, I'm taking your theory as my answer and putting this issue to rest.
same!! i obsessed over it for a while, but now its time to leave it alone. anyway, embry was a really awesome charater! and really funny too!! he was probably my favorite of the pack! except, jacob of course ;)
Betting on Alice.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I looooove Embry. He's my favorite minor character. And I really want to know who his father is. I've been obsessing over it, but I think I decided to leave it alone, since not even SM knows. I wish SM would've brought him up more.

I also love Kiowa (my friends know that), I think he's a perfect Embry.

I love the name "Embry", so naming my kid that haha. :D

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
topfrog007
Settled in Forks

Post by topfrog007 »

I think Embry is the best supporting character. Also curious who his father is, I have a hunch that it is Sam...
topfrog007
Settled in Forks

Post by topfrog007 »

Oops! I meant Sam's dad! haha that would have been funny though.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I love reading about Embry. I hope SM makes a wolf pack book! :)

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC