Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
lauren00
Wandering Through Town

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by lauren00 »

Emmett would be the person i would like to have as a brother, or best friend

I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.
Emmett Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 4, p.93 a brother, or best friend.

disscussion q:
If emmett was not in the books, would have the story be completly changed??
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hm...interesting question. I think that the basic story line would stay the same, but the books would be a lot more depressing. The main thing that would change is that Rosalie would be all alone, thus making her a heck of a lot more angry. She finds comfort in Emmett-he is the only one who she really opens up to. All that bottled up anger would have been very bad to have. Then, once Edward fell in love with Bella, she would have felt just like how Edward has actually felt-lonely. She would be the only one without a companion.

Overall, if Emmett weren't in the books, the story would have almost no humor, and be a lot more dark. He provides the comic relief everyone needs in a story like this. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
ChasingTheCullens!<3
Settled in Forks

Post by ChasingTheCullens!<3 »

Completely disregarding the canon chracters, who would you put Emmett with if he wasn't with Rosalie? And why? (Can be human, vampire or werewolf/shapeshifter.... dosen't matter!)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

haha.YEAH!! considering he is the bomb :P but no the story would be changed. Emmett was the comice relif of the story.. the story would have alot more tention; would be more angesty with out emmett there cracking up jokes.

Completely disregarding the canon chracters, who would you put Emmett with if he wasn't with Rosalie? And why? (Can be human, vampire or werewolf/shapeshifter.... dosen't matter!)
Really? Alice. dont ask me why. i just like idea of somone so big with Alice , who is so petite, together.

(hi carrie)
love cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

seems like he would be the big brother i've never had..
Emmett+Me=Magic!!!
Settled in Forks

Post by Emmett+Me=Magic!!! »

Emmett isn't my favorite character but he is one of my favorite male characters. And he is the hottest of the Cullens in my opinion.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Oh yeah! I'd definetly agree with that!
Image Image
obsessed
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessed »

I totally loved Emmett in BD, I thought he was kind of a pain in the previous books. But he was so playful and real in BD. I TOTALLY love when he and Jasper are under Bella's window trying to take Edward to his bachelor party :lol: - I thought this made them seem like real brothers.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

obsessed wrote:I totally loved Emmett in BD, I thought he was kind of a pain in the previous books. But he was so playful and real in BD. I TOTALLY love when he and Jasper are under Bella's window trying to take Edward to his bachelor party :lol: - I thought this made them seem like real brothers.
First of all, hello my fellow utahn! :D

next of all, I have to ask, why do you say Emmett was a pain i the other books? What did he do to make you say that?
Haha. Just realized I sounded a little...mean. I'm not, I'm just curious. I love Emmett, and I wondered what reason you have to make you say something like this.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

I like that he is a good brawler. Other than that we dont really hear or learn too much about this guy.
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!