Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

The Dark Knight wrote:
Landiana wrote:i agree that there has to be love between the two of them now, but what interests me is what in Emmett made Rosalie feel the need to save and change him, putting herself in pain to do so, specially as he normal MO is self first. did she change him because of his innocence or was it something deeper then that, more primal?
From what I recall of Emmett's stroy it was his looks. He reminded her of the boy from her friend when she was human. That was what caught her eye at first, the next part of the relationship is still a mystery to me...
Who wouldn't like EMMETT! :P
But HOW can he like Rose? :cry:
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Landiana wrote:i agree that there has to be love between the two of them now, but what interests me is what in Emmett made Rosalie feel the need to save and change him, putting herself in pain to do so, specially as he normal MO is self first. did she change him because of his innocence or was it something deeper then that, more primal?
From what I recall of Emmett's stroy it was his looks. He reminded her of the boy from her friend when she was human. That was what caught her eye at first, the next part of the relationship is still a mystery to me...
It's a physical thing...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

this is a little off emmett but if you think about it she changed him out of selfishness, she hated her life and thought it was the greatest punishment, yet she wanted something so she chose to curse him just to have it..

but no one can explain fate or true love... its just the way it is and we have to except it.. or dissect it which ever :D
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

spicey16 wrote:
this is a little off emmett but if you think about it she changed him out of selfishness, she hated her life and thought it was the greatest punishment, yet she wanted something so she chose to curse him just to have it..

but no one can explain fate or true love... its just the way it is and we have to except it.. or dissect it which ever :D

See stranger things, Love trumps many issues and often turns them into wonderous creations. Don't you think?

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

it would be very interesting to watch thier growing relationship from the beggining, specially to see Emmett as a newborn!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Landiana wrote:it would be very interesting to watch thier growing relationship from the beggining, specially to see Emmett as a newborn!
It sure would have been dun, It my dream that SM will do some short stories or full books on each of the main characters background, maybe even some of the other covens too...we can dream can't we

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Last edited by ringswraith on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

The Dark Knight wrote:
Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
It's a physical thing...
LOL Nooo I just asked that..you know, like one of those questions that doesn't need answering? :D
I was feeling bad for myself that Emmett isn't real. :( And his only existance is in a book with a character I don't like. xD
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hmm...surprising that MIMI would post in an EMMETT CULLEN thread! :D :D :D

Emmett's my favorite character. I love how carefree he is.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Ome I know, right? I thought she loved MIKE soooo muuccchhh xD

OME REALLY! :D
Yay Derek just somehow became more awesomesauce :lol: :o :shock: :lol:

Some people think Emmett is spoiled for going out with Rosalie because of her looks ><
I don't think so.
mimiishinlove<3