Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
trisha86
Settled in Forks

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by trisha86 »

Okay so we know Emmett was changed in 1935 but do we know where he was found? I know I read things at other sites where ppl seem to have all this information. I ask these questions and they say to go to stephenie's site and the answers are there. And no they aren't I have relooked several times. Where is he from? What was his last name?Please help me.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

emmett waas from well emmett puts this best :D this is from an earyer post so id you read it there is nothin new :D
-->emmett speaking:Let me start with the basics. My last name was McCarty. I was born in 1915. I had a really big family. Our heritage is Scotch-Irish. I was the youngest of all my siblings. We lived in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.

*Pulls out U.S. map* Gatlinburg is here *points* in the Appalachian mountains. More specifically, it’s in the Smoky Mountains. I lived during the Great Depression. Times were really hard then and my family was what most of you would consider poor. There was also prohibition in Tennessee at that time. So, even if I had money to spend, I didn’t spend my days sitting in a bar or club because there weren’t any. But there were plenty of people with moonshine stills in the mountains.

The bear attack happened in 1935. My home was in the mountains and there are bears everywhere up there. But, I wasn’t mauled by a grizzly bear. So many people get this wrong. There aren’t any grizzly bears in the Smoky Mountains. But there are plenty of black bears. Black bears are smaller than grizzlies and for the most part they stay away from people. But bear attacks still happen if the bear happens to be very aggressive or hurt or very hungry and looking for a meal. I don’t know what the case was with the bear that attacked me, but he was more than I could handle. I truly thought I was going to die. In fact, I thought I had died. An angel, God and then the fires of Hell. Do you blame me for making that mistake
?
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

trisha86 wrote:Okay so we know Emmett was changed in 1935 but do we know where he was found? I know I read things at other sites where ppl seem to have all this information. I ask these questions and they say to go to stephenie's site and the answers are there. And no they aren't I have relooked several times. Where is he from? What was his last name?Please help me.
Emmett was from Gatlinburg, TN. His last name was McCarty. You can find those answers in the PC on this site.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Emmett is amazing i wish that the books would have put more detail into his character...
i love how funny he is... not as funny as jakes blonde jokes.... but...
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:Emmett is amazing i wish that the books would have put more detail into his character...
Lol, Jake's jokes were pretty good.

Merry Christmas all.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:Emmett is amazing i wish that the books would have put more detail into his character...
Haha. I think Emmett is WAAAAY funnier...and cooler...and better...than Jacob. :) He freaking rocks.

Lets see...does anyone have a topic we can discuss on here?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

i dont know carrie..;) what could we possibly disscuss on here. :roll: here is a question...

If you could ask Emmett one question what would it be? I think I will goout and say no anwsers saying "Will you marry me?" thoughtfull questions ;)

lOVE CAM<3 :ugeek:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:i dont know carrie..;) what could we possibly disscuss on here. :roll: here is a question...

If you could ask Emmett one question what would it be? I think I will goout and say no anwsers saying "Will you marry me?" thoughtfull questions ;)

lOVE CAM<3 :ugeek:
What was going through your mind when Bella came pregnant ?
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
bella+edward4eva
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella+edward4eva »

emmet is the big brother. . . . . ttly. he always brings some light
FYI-TWILIGHT ROX!!!!!!
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

do you think rose would leave you to be human? how do you feel about that??