Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Esme Cullen

Post by cascsiany »

trisha86 wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:i just think that esme has such a big history, (abusing husband, running away from said husband, etc) and i would have liked to maybe see more about that. i don't know if im explaining this right. maybe if that past had come up more and had something to do with that story. i just think that with that past, something should come into play.

just for anyone that wants to know, i'm beginning a fanfic that has esme as a much bigger character. its called life after death, and if you would like the link, go to the fanfiction thread or pm me.

Where did you find the info about Esme's life. All I remember reading in the books that she jumped off a cliff after her child died then carlisle changed her. did she know carlisle before she was changed? does anyone know her birthday? the day she was changed?
you can find out all sorts of information on the cullens in the PC. She did meet Carlilse once when she was 16, she was married. It doesn't say her birthdate or the date she was changed just general years.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So what I want to know is once Esme was changed, her hubby was still alive. But now she has this gorgeous, kind, understand vampire right beside her. I can't imagine the character of Esme cheating on her husband, even if he was a rat. So did Carlisle and Esme wait for her first husband to die? I certainly can't imagine either of them killing him. What does everyone else think?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

debussygirl wrote:So what I want to know is once Esme was changed, her hubby was still alive. But now she has this gorgeous, kind, understand vampire right beside her. I can't imagine the character of Esme cheating on her husband, even if he was a rat. So did Carlisle and Esme wait for her first husband to die? I certainly can't imagine either of them killing him. What does everyone else think?
We don't know when Charles died, so maybe he died before Esme and Carlisle got married, but I doubt it.
They definitely did not wait for him to die to have something. Esme had left him anyway, it wasn't like she was still attached to him. Plus she was "dead", and in love so why wait? It doens't makes sense to me actually.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I know, I'm just really moral so to me if she and Carlisle had anything intense while Charles was alive, then it would be cheating and cheating is cheating to me (my entire English class was against me when we read The Scarlett Letter). And my morals are very close to those back in the early 20th century, so I am just really, really curious about what they did.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I was just thinking about this but in Eclipse Rosalie says that her record is cleaner than Esme's. So who do you think Esme killed and do you think it was just an accident that she did?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Well, Rosalie killed like 7 people right?
So, Esme can't have killed more than 7 for revenge or anger. That's just not her. I'd say it was vampire thirst.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
Zoltan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Zoltan »

It's hard to imagine Emse killing someone.
Ichigo Kitty

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

It's hard to imagine Esme or Carslie killing someone because they are very moral family and don't like to fight. Like when Carslie wanted peace with the volturi's more than battling it out.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
bella+edward4eva
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella+edward4eva »

esme was good i liked her better in the movie. you learned more about her than in the books :D
FYI-TWILIGHT ROX!!!!!!
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

bella+edward4eva wrote:esme was good i liked her better in the movie. you learned more about her than in the books :D

Umm as u recall that you learn more in the books, in fact im pretty sure you learn nothing in the movie.