Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Esme Cullen

Post by Destani »

LadyDi wrote:Speaking more of Esme, where and how do you think she was able to find all those amazing trinkets and treasures to decorate Bella and Edward's stone cottage? I don't see her travelling very far away from home to hunt these items out to buy them, yet I don't have a picture of her doing business on the Internet with dealers from around the world. Any ideas?
Gi.Kodaly wrote:^^ Money does wonders! LOL
I think that she knows some really good decorating shops around the US, plus she has literally 24 hours a day to look for what she wants! x]
Also some of those items may not have been new. The Cullens have been around for a long time. I'm sure they've accumulated some antiques along the way that don't always get used when decorating a new house. Some of those items may have been stored away in an attic or basement for years.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

She's always been so sweet and loving. I liked her alot when Twilight introduced her. :) And she was beautiful in the movie!
E♥B

"Does she even like Italian?" (Rosalie)
"Her name's Bella. I'm sure she'll love it." (Emmett)
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Was Esme's story told in one of the books? I don't recall reading it in any book. I just know what SM wrote for one of the personal correspondences. I wished there was more about her. She's is the Cullen that we less know about.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:Was Esme's story told in one of the books? I don't recall reading it in any book. I just know what SM wrote for one of the personal correspondences. I wished there was more about her. She's is the Cullen that we less know about.

I dont think so. It wasn't in the movie either.. but then again the movie is hardly anything like the book. :P
E♥B

Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

This question was up on a Twilight cummunity I'm in, so I'll just ask you guys too since no one answered there. What does Esme do when she's home alone?
She must get bored really often. Why doesn't she have a job in Forks? She used to have one in Denali.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:This question was up on a Twilight cummunity I'm in, so I'll just ask you guys too since no one answered there. What does Esme do when she's home alone?
She must get bored really often. Why doesn't she have a job in Forks? She used to have one in Denali.
Well I was on Twilighters Anonymous and I saw this:
THE CULLENS HOBBIES

Carlisle: medical obsession
Esme: architecture and restoration (particularly historical fixer-uppers)
Edward: cars (collecting and driving)
Alice: shopping
Jasper: academics
Emmett: competetive activities
Rosalie: cars (mechanical and tinkering)

I hope that helps your first question.. I'm not sure about the second. :P
E♥B

Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

^^ I know that, but either way. It must be boring for her to stay home alone for hours. And what is there for her to restore or architecture?
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:^^ I know that, but either way. It must be boring for her to stay home alone for hours. And what is there for her to restore or architecture?
I'm guessing their home? :P
and i'm really not sure. >.< you must remember, though, vampires dont get bored easily. imaging this: edward watche(s,d) Bella sleep every night. ALL night, mostly. :O
E♥B

Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

edwardislove wrote:
Gi.Kodaly wrote:^^ I know that, but either way. It must be boring for her to stay home alone for hours. And what is there for her to restore or architecture?
and i'm really not sure. >.< you must remember, though, vampires dont get bored easily. imaging this: edward watche(s,d) Bella sleep every night. ALL night, mostly. :O
Yeah but he's in love with her. LOL
idk, sometimes I think Esme is kinda left behind.
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
edwardislove
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardislove »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:
edwardislove wrote:
Yeah but he's in love with her. LOL
idk, sometimes I think Esme is kinda left behind.
Haha. Yeah, but what about the first night when he was debating whether he should involve himself with bella or not..

but yeah, esme doesnt act like a vampire at all. lol.
when i was in the end of twilight i had to ask my friend if she was even one. :lol: but yeah I see where you come from. she's the least vampir-ey character to me. :P
E♥B