Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Zafrina

Post by Rob »

Zafrina was pretty awesome. Id like to see her and Emmet go at it, from the description shes a beast. Her power is legit to. Blinding people with what you want them to see. So simple and so deadly.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen_kissez »

I think this girl was cool!
Tall, long legs, long arms, long bodies. I'm trying to imagine who would they get to play her.
She was as badass as Bella too, and I can see them being great friends..
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
nickilovesalice
Settled in Forks

Post by nickilovesalice »

:mrgreen: zafrina's power is really really awesome and when I was reading about her in breaking Dawn I could actually picture some of the images she put in everyones(but bellas) head. zafrina has one of the coolest names and i wish I could meet her in real life. :mrgreen:
I couldn't survive without twilight
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Zafrina was so cool....i want to have something like her power :)
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Zafrina is AWESOME,I love her power and her.I think it is so cute how Renesmee loves her too. :)
ImageImageImage
katthegreat11
Settled in Forks

Post by katthegreat11 »

I was a bit confused because they were described as having darker skin. I thought all vampires had pale skin?
I was a bit puzzled by this too... I didn't know if you could tell race until the movie came out and I saw Laurent.

My theory: When one is 'turned' the only coloration lost is the blood. Melanin is retained, so shade of skin is relatively unaffected for darker people.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

katthegreat11 wrote:
I was a bit confused because they were described as having darker skin. I thought all vampires had pale skin?
I was a bit puzzled by this too... I didn't know if you could tell race until the movie came out and I saw Laurent.

My theory: When one is 'turned' the only coloration lost is the blood. Melanin is retained, so shade of skin is relatively unaffected for darker people.
Yes the movie always changes things. I pictured Zafrina as sort of a Flinstone (LOL). I wish we maybe got to see her home with Senna and Kachiri.

New Question: Do you think Kachiri, Senna and Zafrina are sisters? Also, I was wondering if they were relatively new vampires (I mean a couple of decades) because Aro had never heard of them.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
katthegreat11
Settled in Forks

Post by katthegreat11 »

New Question: Do you think Kachiri, Senna and Zafrina are sisters? Also, I was wondering if they were relatively new vampires (I mean a couple of decades) because Aro had never heard of them
No--they had such control over their powers (especially Zafrina) that I think it is very unlikely they are younger than fifty. I think Aro had never heard of them because they lived in a secluded environment, and Zafrina might have created an illusion in order to maintain that seclusion. (haha, rhyme)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

katthegreat11 wrote:
New Question: Do you think Kachiri, Senna and Zafrina are sisters? Also, I was wondering if they were relatively new vampires (I mean a couple of decades) because Aro had never heard of them
No--they had such control over their powers (especially Zafrina) that I think it is very unlikely they are younger than fifty. I think Aro had never heard of them because they lived in a secluded environment, and Zafrina might have created an illusion in order to maintain that seclusion. (haha, rhyme)
Hahahahaha Dr. Seuss. Lol. Do you think they are sisters?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
katthegreat11
Settled in Forks

Post by katthegreat11 »

No. I think they are like the Denali in the aspect that they have the relationship of siblings, but are not actually related. In fact, if they didn't drink from humans, they would pretty much be the Denali of the southern hemisphere.