Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Zafrina

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

Zafrina was one of my favorite characters in BD. The Amazonians were my favorite coven. :)
sparklyvampiresXD
Settled in Forks

Post by sparklyvampiresXD »

I thought she was really interesting, with her power and how Renesmee instantly liked her, but when she and Senna were compared to Amun and Kebi it confused me. Does that mean they're, like, a couple? Because they're not paired in the index. I've always wondered about that, because of all the male/female Cullen pairings and Irina & Laurent and Victoria & James. :?
Image Image Image
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Edward et Bella. Toujours.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

pixiealice wrote:Amazon vampires? This weirded me out a little bit. I guess I relate cold, dark, miserable climates to vampires and the Amazon is anything but! Zafrina was a great addition with her powers, helping Bella (and scaring Bella) and it opened us up to the idea that vampires "exist" everywhere, not just dark and damp places. I thought Zafrina was a natural leader and was glad she was in the book. The more vampires, the merrier.
Definetely. I'm Brazililian and I got pretty confused with vampires here. It's so sunny, the whole year. I barelly can imagine the Cullens here. :shock: I freaked when I read the honeymoon would be near Rio.

I loved Zafrina's character. She's scary, but she's not a bad person. I thought it was so cute her friendship with Nessie and the way she said in the end of the book they would be friends.

Well, about Amazon, the rain forest has thick vegetation. The trees are very, very high. It's almost dark in some parts of the forest. But I think Zafrina and her sisters might prefer hunting at night, near the villages. There are many legends about monsters and other supernatural forces which attack careless people. Maybe SM based Zafrina in one of those legends. :)
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I love her power, it is so awesome. She also seems like she is a very nice person, and is, but still knows how to put you in line.
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

I really liked Zafrina. Everytime she would say something, she just caught my attention. I love her power too. Being able to change what people see is amazing!
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
midnitesun
Wandering Through Town

Post by midnitesun »

I adore Zafrina! I play her on Equinox, a Twilight RP. She is such an interesting character, and I love her relationship with Renesmee and Bella!
Credit: Evie of Nox!
I took the Midnight Sun virginity pledge!
suziecue95
Settled in Forks

Post by suziecue95 »

I loved all the Amamzons but Zafrina was definately my favorite she was such a strong leader not to mention her power was AMAZING!! id so want her power!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I wasn't scared at all by Zafrina and I love her power! I would love to use it on myself if I were her.
I didn't pay attention to whether the Amazons were vegetarians or not until I read BD for the second time and even though I thought they weren't vegetarians before I checked it still seemed a bit shocking. I can easily imagine Zafrina attacking leopards and stuff (there are leopards in South America, right?) but I can't imagine her feeding on humans. It seems too . . . civilised. I mean, you'd have to be sort of stealthy when you're hunting a human so you don't reveal yourself to others, but with an animal it doesn't really matter. I'm not saying it seems like she isn't capable of being stealthy, just that it seems she'd prefer not to.

And she seems too good (as in moral good) to eat people.

Is there a thread for Senna or Kachiri?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

bite_me wrote:Is there a thread for Senna or Kachiri?
Yes, they each have a thread currently on the second page of Sparkling in the Sun. There hasn't been much discussion on them.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
edwardstruelove
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardstruelove »

[quote="pixiealice"]Amazon vampires? This weirded me out a little bit. I guess I relate cold, dark, miserable climates to vampires and the Amazon is anything but! quote]

well it actually COULD work because of the shade from the many trees and also you can't forget the fact that it CONSTANTLY rains, even more than in Forks.
"I hear voices in my mind and you're worried that you're the freak"-- edward cullen
Penguins. Lovely.

I'm sorry I'm late to class, but a VAMPIRE ate my homework.

my old name was also edwardstruelove