Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Zafrina

Post by Lunna-san »

Yes the movie always changes things. I pictured Zafrina as sort of a Flinstone (LOL). I wish we maybe got to see her home with Senna and Kachiri.

New Question: Do you think Kachiri, Senna and Zafrina are sisters? Also, I was wondering if they were relatively new vampires (I mean a couple of decades) because Aro had never heard of them.[/quote]

Hahaha. Flinstones was funny. :lol: But I think the effect is probably more scary than funny.

I don't think they are biologically sisters. I think they could belong to the same tribe when they were bitten. People from the same tribe tends to have similar charactistics. I can totally imagine them going to collect water one night at some river in Amazon forest and be attacted. That's exactaly why legends in Brazilian folklore were created. They could desappear and nobody would ever hear of them again.

I don't think Aro would try to find vampires in Amazon forest. It's a huge territory and it's quite unlikely to have vampires there. I believe most of the vampire population - if I can call it that - try to be in sunless, cold places. Brazil is pretty sunny. They'd call too much attention.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Did it say if Senna, Kachiri and Zafrina were vegetarians?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

The three of them had red eyes, and the Denali and Cullen clans are repeatedly said to be the only vegetarians.

Oh, and did you know Boy Meets World has its own thread on this site? :)
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

Zafrina is THE individual. Although the book described her and Senna as seperate parts of an organ, you know that Zafrina is a survivor herself, and totally independent. I think its great that one of the "good guys" looks a little scary. :twisted: Her powers are TOTALLY.AWESOME. And i think they match her peresonality. Wild. Imaginative. Just a litttle intimidating. And overwhelming.
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

I think she was pretty awesome! And really beautiful! I love her and Renesmee's bond. I don't know why everyone thinks she's scary. Well probably most of you think that because she can take away your sight for a few minutes without your permission. But anyways I think her power is so cool. :D
ImageImageImage
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

zafrina was a really cool vampire!!! i really wanted to know more about her!! her power was awesome! wonder what she did in her human life to get that?? ;)
Betting on Alice.
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

emmy wrote:I was a bit confused because they were described as having darker skin. I thought all vampires had pale skin?
I think they don't ll have pale skin, their skin is just WAY lighter than what it was when they were human. So it is possible.
ImageImageImage