Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Carlisle Cullen

Post by Kachiti »

I think SM should do a before Twilight book. It would be from Caslisle pov as a bedtime story to Renesmee. Since Bella is having trouble keeping up with stories for her. Carlisle adventures on how he came across his family and changed each one (except for Alice and Jasper of course). I think that would make a great book.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

SM should write a whole book about Carlisle. I "prequel" if you will...with all of his experiences...his history...him creating all of the Cullens, etc. Everytime we learned about Carlisle, I kept itching for more more more! There is something so attractive about the fact that, even though his entire being thirsed for human blood, he still knew better than to kill innocent humans for his own benefit. His self-control and strength is so amazing to me.... :D
NaHueLs_GirL
Settled in Forks

Post by NaHueLs_GirL »

OMC.
xD

Carlisle is just. PERFECT.
1. He's a Legend. He even created a new Word. Stregoni Benefici, the word for abstain/good vampires is based on him personally.
2. He knows all history stuff. Imagine you know him well and your homework is to write an essay about some decade/century but you have no clue what it's all about. Now all you have to do is get on the phone and dial his number, "Hi Uncle Carlisle. See I have a little Problem. The deadline for my history essay is like tomorrow and you know. I've got absolutely no idea what to write or what happened back then. Can you help me, pleeeeaaseee??" and he would tell you with a severe voice "When did they tell you you'll have to finish it for tomorrow? Why didn't you start earlier? You know you should start earlier with these kinds of stuff, because they take a little time..." and you're like "Yeeeahhh, I know, but you see there was this, there was that. JUst didn't have any time left".. and then he's like "Ok, sweety pie. But it's the last time (yeah, yeah)! What do you need to know?" hahahaha... I have way to much fantasy...
3. He is such a strong person, as far as we know the first vampire to live abstain from human blood. What a desicion to make, considering no one ever even had the idae to do such a thing.
4. He's so calm, loyal, lovable, just cool. He's so trustworthy.
5. Imgaine him as your father, or maybe grandfather would be more like it. Even tough great great great.... grandfather would be much more like it. But imagine. He would do the perfect father/grandfather... Lucky Edward & Co., Lucky Renesmee! Whuaaa. haha imagine him telling stories from the old days. There wouldn't be stories from the second World War. There would be stories about the American War of Independence...
6. I kinda think of him as holy. I don't know why. But I just. Think he's a saint. I would never say or think anything like "Carlisle is so sexy" simply because he's a saint to me...

Uhm
enough said xDD
NaHueLs_GirL
Settled in Forks

Post by NaHueLs_GirL »

EdwardNJessi wrote:SM should write a whole book about Carlisle. I "prequel" if you will...with all of his experiences...his history...him creating all of the Cullens, etc. Everytime we learned about Carlisle, I kept itching for more more more! There is something so attractive about the fact that, even though his entire being thirsed for human blood, he still knew better than to kill innocent humans for his own benefit. His self-control and strength is so amazing to me.... :D

OMC YES. I already thought about that a billion times too. A biography about him.That would be so cool. Or a schoolbook "Trough History with Carlisle Cullen"... hahaha... imagine my history grades xDD
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

personally, i'd like to see a bio on ALOT of the Twilight characters. one on Carlisle would be really interesting.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
jovialmadness
Settled in Forks

Post by jovialmadness »

Kachiti wrote:I think SM should do a before Twilight book. It would be from Caslisle pov as a bedtime story to Renesmee. Since Bella is having trouble keeping up with stories for her. Carlisle adventures on how he came across his family and changed each one (except for Alice and Jasper of course). I think that would make a great book.
Yes! I love this idea!! Carlisle is far and away my favorite character and I would love more than anything to get some backstory on him. The more I read of him, the more I want, but I understand the series isn't centered on him. He's just this amazingly complex character that I think would be so cool to learn more about. I'd especially love to learn more about his life during his inital transformation and how he adapted, etc. I hope Stephenie decides to write something like that. I'd read it in a heartbeat.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

NaHueLs_GirL wrote:OMC.
xD

2. He knows all history stuff. Imagine you know him well and your homework is to write an essay about some decade/century but you have no clue what it's all about. Now all you have to do is get on the phone and dial his number, "Hi Uncle Carlisle. See I have a little Problem. The deadline for my history essay is like tomorrow and you know. I've got absolutely no idea what to write or what happened back then. Can you help me, pleeeeaaseee??" and he would tell you with a severe voice "When did they tell you you'll have to finish it for tomorrow? Why didn't you start earlier? You know you should start earlier with these kinds of stuff, because they take a little time..." and you're like "Yeeeahhh, I know, but you see there was this, there was that. JUst didn't have any time left".. and then he's like "Ok, sweety pie. But it's the last time (yeah, yeah)! What do you need to know?" hahahaha... I have way to much fantasy...
OMG that would be great to have Carlisle as an Uncle!!! Seriously i would be like the luckiest girl alive!!! Carlisle is just so...so... well i don't know if there are any words to explain how Carlisle is but to make is simple he is the BOMB!!!!! i absolutely LOVE him!!!
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

This is wierd, but I always see Carlisle as James Bond with blond hair. :|

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
NaHueLs_GirL
Settled in Forks

Post by NaHueLs_GirL »

Hm. which James BOnd? Pierce Brosnan? Daniel Craig?? Daniel Craig already has blonde hair..
LipsForeverSealed
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Aww I love Carlisle!
haha my friend is new to Twilight and she kept saying ''Carl-is-leee'' and I'm like what?? And then I got it and laughed and told her proper pronounciation and told her how I always called him ''Carl-see'' and well still do call him that... :lol: So funny when I heard the actually way to pronounce it!

Carlisle just rocks very much!.. :mrgreen:
Go Carlisle!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen