Click for Forum Rules
RenesmeeCullen94
Settled in Forks

Re: Carlisle Cullen

Post by RenesmeeCullen94 »

Kachiti wrote:
RenesmeeCullen94 wrote: I was so embarrassed. :shock:

***RenesmeeCullen94***
You shouldn't be unless he had read or heard of the Twilight series.
She had, we started laughing, my mom, who REFUSES to read the series, stared at us like we were crazy, she noticed and said, "Team Edward," and I was like "Awesome, Me too!"

***RenesmeeCullen94***
TEAM EDWARD – Because I said so
WARNING: Edward Cullen is NOT effective birth control
Why am I covered in feathers? – Bella Cullen
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair. - Rosalie Hale
Midnight Sun Virgin
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:
She had, we started laughing, my mom, who REFUSES to read the series, stared at us like we were crazy, she noticed and said, "Team Edward," and I was like "Awesome, Me too!"

***RenesmeeCullen94***
At least she understood and you got a good laugh out of it.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:I absolutely LOVE Carlisle. He is the perfect dad, and friend.

Every time somebody says the word "doctor", I think of Carlisle. His head pops into my brain every single time.
I know, I was at the doctor's office, and my doctor asks me a question and I said, "Yes, Dr.Cullen."

Once I realized what I said, my face turned redder than Bella's ever did.

***RenesmeeCullen94***
OMG i'm not the only one...yay...seriously that's exactly what happeded to me and the other embarassing thing is that the doctor knew that i was talking about the twilight series and he just smiled at me and said "girls these days" i was so embarassed i thought i was going to die!!!!
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
RenesmeeCullen94
Settled in Forks

Post by RenesmeeCullen94 »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:
AliceLauren wrote:I absolutely LOVE Carlisle. He is the perfect dad, and friend.

Every time somebody says the word "doctor", I think of Carlisle. His head pops into my brain every single time.
I know, I was at the doctor's office, and my doctor asks me a question and I said, "Yes, Dr.Cullen."

***RenesmeeCullen94***
OMG i'm not the only one...yay...seriously that's exactly what happeded to me and the other embarassing thing is that the doctor knew that i was talking about the twilight series and he just smiled at me and said "girls these days" i was so embarassed i thought i was going to die!!!!
At least my doctor is female. :shock:

***RenesmeeCullen94***
TEAM EDWARD – Because I said so
WARNING: Edward Cullen is NOT effective birth control
Why am I covered in feathers? – Bella Cullen
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair. - Rosalie Hale
Midnight Sun Virgin
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:

***RenesmeeCullen94***

LOL!!! That is hilarious, I wish i'd read his mind at that moment!!!

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Moonlit Sunlight

Jazziscool wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:

***RenesmeeCullen94***

Gosh i don't know i was so embarassed!!! And the sad part is that there was another guy medical student in the room with the doctor along with a nurse and they looked like they were going to have a heart attack from holding in their laughter!!!
Moonlit Sunlight

RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:

***RenesmeeCullen94***
At least my doctor is female. :shock:
Yeah, but you never know your brain might malfunction and you might call her Dr. Cullen... wouldn't that be funny??? Especaially if she had read Twilight.....

***RenesmeeCullen94***[/quote]
SAA
Settled in Forks

Post by SAA »

That is SO funny. I mean that not in a bad way, but would have been fun to see. The funny thing is, my Dr. could pass for him. He looks sort of how I think he should look.

But back to Dr. Cullen as a character. I find that even though he is young in looks, he is old in soul because of his actions. I have a friend who emulates him in the fact that fighting is always a last resort and comfort of others is always a first. I just love that.

In a way he like Louie from "Interview with the Vampire" in that he hated killing humans, yet he is stronger because he has moved passed the hate and into a far better place. I want to name Something after him.
pubesy

Post by pubesy »

no, Louis was a pessimist. Carlisle is an optimist.

the section where the family "votes" on bella's future, and rosalie votes no. In that scene, Rosalie reminds me so much of Louis in 'The tale of the body thief.' Lestat who has been "tricked" into beoming a human again, asks for Louis' help to reclaim his Vampire body. Louis (who would give anything to be human again) refuses to help Lestat, telling him that he should consider himself lucky and be glad he is human.

has anyone read this book?

i'd love to read a fanfic - the cullens met Lestat. that would be a laugh!
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
RenesmeeCullen94 wrote:

***RenesmeeCullen94***
*spasm* *chocking with laughter*. LOL!! ohmygosh, since I am not you that is hilarious. If I WERE you, I would've melted on the spot. I mean sure your DOCTOR, no mind there. But A STUDENT DOCTOR AND NURSE who you don't even know! How did you ever survive? :lol: :o :roll: :oops: :D

Gosh i don't know i was so embarassed!!! And the sad part is that there was another guy medical student in the room with the doctor along with a nurse and they looked like they were going to have a heart attack from holding in their laughter!!!

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.