Click for Forum Rules
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: Aro

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

I_love_Aro_Volturi wrote:
prettyinpaleskin wrote:
I_love_Aro_Volturi wrote:yes, i love Aro Volturi, and i'm proud of it!
hey i luv aro too! :mrgreen:

hey LipsForeverSealed how could you inssult luvly aro! hes such a nice guy! he luved his sister!
I luv him more!
*staring off into space, imagining us toghether*
But he killed his sister too, but still i love him!
Oh of course I'd find you here prettyinpaleskin.....*rolls eyes*

If he loved his sister why would he kill her? He wanted his army concentrating, he killed Marcus in killing his love who was also Mr.Aro's sister! He killed Marcus' love who is his sister!!

Meh!!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Didn't Aro kill his sister because her and Marcus where going to leave the Volturi?
I thought he had acted as if he was ok with it and then killed her because he viewed Marcus as more valuable to his "power collective" and decided that though she was his sister, it would be better to have just his power than no power at all.
And regardless of if he wanted to be there or not, Aro had Chelsea keeping Marcus' bond tight strong with the Volturri, even if he wasn't excited about it anymore.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Didn't Aro kill his sister because her and Marcus where going to leave the Volturi?
I thought he had acted as if he was ok with it and then killed her because he viewed Marcus as more valuable to his "power collective" and decided that though she was his sister, it would be better to have just his power than no power at all.
And regardless of if he wanted to be there or not, Aro had Chelsea keeping Marcus' bond tight strong with the Volturri, even if he wasn't excited about it anymore.
Yeah, I agree. Aro doesn't care about other people. Even his sister. I think his goal is to collect every single gifted vampire in the world. They are his "dear ones". His court. His witness. He doesn't see them as people. That's what's is awsome about Aro, He knows every one so well and he doesn't care at all. I think it's the type of mind people in ancient Rome had when Aro was born. I think that's why he usually enjoy an audience. In acient times, nobility didn't have privacy. But they didn't feel ashamed of, for example, have sex in front of their slaves, because they didn't consider them people. They were things. Aro call his guard "dear ones" but he didn't have any affection for them.

About his sister, I think she was destroyed because she wanted escape with something he wanted - Marcus's power. Her power was useless in his opinion, and she knew too much, so she had to die. And Marcus, if he don't do anything stupid, he'll remain alive, probably. But with people like Aro, you can never be sure.
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

Aro confuses me alot. He seems to be like Oh isnt this lovely! Peace my friend! Come look at this, I love everything! but then his motives are wrong - or at least what iv picked up. And yet he isnt being sarcastic about thinking everythings wonderful.

Confusing.

He seems a bit sleezy. You know those kind of 60 year old men who are being nice but kind of make you feel sick.
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

everlong wrote:Aro confuses me alot. He seems to be like Oh isnt this lovely! Peace my friend! Come look at this, I love everything! but then his motives are wrong - or at least what iv picked up. And yet he isnt being sarcastic about thinking everythings wonderful.

Confusing.

He seems a bit sleezy. You know those kind of 60 year old men who are being nice but kind of make you feel sick.
Aro's not really sleezy, I just think he's being a good actor.
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

um, well, i don't know about sleezy, but Aro is definately manipulative! he makes me laugh though, the way he's always all la dee da. a little creepy too, but still.... :D

and with the killing Didyme thing...ok, so he changed her so that she could make his coven stronger, right? then she fell in love with Marcus. they spoke of running away together, but Aro needed Marcus more than Didyme, so he pretended to be ok with it, but then killed his sister. NOW, Stephenie Meyer said "this is not to say he did not truly love his sister, it's just a key part of his personality to destroy even what he loves in order to further his ambitions." Marcus NEVER found out, but he became empty.

it's just in Aro's nature to do anything to become more powerful; killing his sister is not something he necessarily wanted to do. go to Stephenie's website, it explains it all in her BD faq.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i love love love Aro. he is just such...in short, he is the coolest character ever. I love how on the surface, his is this calm and sweet person. but look beyond the first layer, and what do you find...? yeah, a mind not quiet as sweet.

he has the coolest power ever. he has the coolest ambitions ever (okay...so maybe, subconsiously i want to take over the world. y'know. just rule and veto certain things heh heh), he HAS A THRONE--yeah, awesomest ever, he has a bunch of vampires calling him 'master' and last but not least HE RULES and is the best villian ever created (okay, next to the joker, he is the best ever)
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

malaz wrote:i love love love Aro. he is just such...in short, he is the coolest character ever. I love how on the surface, his is this calm and sweet person. but look beyond the first layer, and what do you find...? yeah, a mind not quiet as sweet.

he has the coolest power ever. he has the coolest ambitions ever (okay...so maybe, subconsiously i want to take over the world. y'know. just rule and veto certain things heh heh), he HAS A THRONE--yeah, awesomest ever, he has a bunch of vampires calling him 'master' and last but not least HE RULES and is the best villian ever created (okay, next to the joker, he is the best ever)
lol. yeah, he definately ranks very high in my list of villains {all the Volturi do} :twisted: hmmm, do you think it should tell me something about myself...the fact that i love bad guys?? oh well :lol:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

It is weird, you'd think Aro, being one of the three most powerful vamps in the world, would be more...bossy/mean/arogant/rude.

He freaks me out. There is something threatening under that alias of "kindness/amiable".

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Jane V wrote:
malaz wrote:i love love love Aro. he is just such...in short, he is the coolest character ever. I love how on the surface, his is this calm and sweet person. but look beyond the first layer, and what do you find...? yeah, a mind not quiet as sweet.

lol. yeah, he definately ranks very high in my list of villains {all the Volturi do} :twisted: hmmm, do you think it should tell me something about myself...the fact that i love bad guys?? oh well :lol:
nope. i am the SAME WAY. i have a HUGE crush on Alec and Caius. they are just so so so evil that they are so so so appealing therefore making me swoon and then sigh. yeah, i think have a problem.
and Aro is quite the devil too. I adore him. and not to mention Marcus--he.IS.delicious-o (trying to speak italian here, abviously not sucseeding)