Aro

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Aro

Postby vampirenerd » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm

That's something that I haven't thought about. That maybe they aren't that submissive wililngly. That is Chelsie's power so maybe she makes them like that
Image
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:39 pm
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Re: Aro

Postby I_love_Aro_Volturi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Tegan wrote:[b][color=#FFFFFF]
Alcyone wrote:
Tegan wrote:*stands in front of Aro protectivly* Mine.


Honey, I called dibs before I even read New Moon and all I knew about him was the character summary here on the Lex. Ask anyone who's been here since 2007. To get my rank I had to prove my love through fire and brimstone. That man's mine.


I've been through fire and brimstone. Besides, you gave him away to Anna *glares*
And then there's that Sulpicia to get rid of... (how do you pronounce her name anyway???)

I_love_Aro_Volturi says:

It's pronounced: Sul- pit- see-a , i know because my stepfather knows a lot about roman names, and he told me that's how you say it. :D
I_love_Aro_Volturi
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: Aro

Postby I_love_Aro_Volturi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Tegan wrote:
Alcyone wrote:Which brings up an interesting note. Does he love Sulpicia and care for her as his wife or is she now important simply for the fact that she is his mate and her destruction would have an averse effect on him?

I wish that Stephenie had told us more about the Volturi, but guessing is always fun, I suppose. Aro and Caius keep their wives locked up in a tower, so I suppose that they can't be all that...loved. On that note, I'm going for the latter.

I wish that Stephenie had talked more about the wives. It's almost as if they were just shadows. There was no real point to them in the story. I wouldn't have thought that she would have mentioned them unless they were important.


I_love_Aro_Volturi says:

Perhaps Stephenie didn't write about them in B.D because she is going to write about them in midnight sun.
Or maybe she didn't write about them because she was worried that if she wrote about them, her readers might not like what she wrote, and will the stop liking The Volturi. But still, I wish she had writen about them, because I'm totally obsessed with the Volturi, and i want to know as much as i can about them. *sigh*
I_love_Aro_Volturi
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: Aro

Postby Tegan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 am

You don't need to double post. Just edit your first post if you have more to say.

Thank you for the pronounciation.

Midnight Sun is promised to be focused around Edward and Bella, just as Twilight was. Somehow, I don't think that Stephenie is overly concerned whether her readers "like" the Volturi or not, seeing as they're portrayed as being the bad guys. Of course, there are always going to be that select handful of people who never cared to walk in the light...
Image
User avatar
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 pm
Location: braiding flowers into Marcus's hair

Re: Aro

Postby Esme echo » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:19 am

Tegan wrote:Aro and Caius keep their wives locked up in a tower, so I suppose that they can't be all that...loved.

I think quite the opposite. They were all living in a tower in Volterra. If Aro and Caius didn't care about their wives they wouldn't have brought them with them to Washington for the showdown with the Cullens. It was dangerous to leave them behind when all the guard was gone.

I object to the idea that because Stephenie didn't write much about the wives (she couldn't cover everything!) that they were nonentities. They were background characters in Bella's story, but if there were a story about the Volturi, I'd be willing to bet that someone as strong as Aro would have a wife with some teeth. Three millennia would be a long time to act like a doormat!
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:51 pm

Re: Aro

Postby I_love_Aro_Volturi » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:04 am

Tegan wrote:You don't need to double post. Just edit your first post if you have more to say.

Thank you for the pronounciation.

Midnight Sun is promised to be focused around Edward and Bella, just as Twilight was. Somehow, I don't think that Stephenie is overly concerned whether her readers "like" the Volturi or not, seeing as they're portrayed as being the bad guys. Of course, there are always going to be that select handful of people who never cared to walk in the light...


I_love_Aro_Volturi:

I'm sorry,
I'm new, i didn't mean to double post.
And if this matters, i'm only 11, so i'm not that smart.
Did you understand my pronunciation? i hope you did.
In case you didn't it's like "Sul-pit-see-a" (the Sul is pronounced more like Sool, as in 'look')
I suppose you are right about the Volturi/Midnight sun thing. But that just sucks!
I think that the wives are loved by their mates, and the reason that they are kept in a tower is for their protection. And i also think that Aro does love his mate, why else would he keep her?
Also, can you please tell if ur last letter was supposed to mean, because it sounded like it was. But i wasn't sure.
Also, weren't mean emails not allowed to be posted?
:cry: Also, can somebody please tell me what time everyone is on, because when ever i go on nobody is on and i get lonely . :?
Last edited by I_love_Aro_Volturi on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I_love_Aro_Volturi
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: Aro

Postby LipsForeverSealed » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:42 am

*reads user name * :shock:
*jaw drops* :o
*shakes head* :|

I_love_Aro_Volturi.....?!?!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 pm
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Re: Aro

Postby I_love_Aro_Volturi » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 am

yes, i love Aro Volturi, and i'm proud of it!

Hello to the people browsing this forum! :D
Last edited by I_love_Aro_Volturi on Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I_love_Aro_Volturi
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm

Re: Aro

Postby prettyinpaleskin » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

I_love_Aro_Volturi wrote:yes, i love Aro Volturi, and i'm proud of it!


hey i luv aro too! :mrgreen:

hey LipsForeverSealed how could you inssult luvly aro! hes such a nice guy! he luved his sister!
I hate television. I hate it as much as i hate peanuts. But i just can't stop eating peanuts.
User avatar
prettyinpaleskin
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:20 pm
Location: On the island shaped like a teddy bear! no one? oh fine ireland!

Re: Aro

Postby I_love_Aro_Volturi » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:32 pm

prettyinpaleskin wrote:
I_love_Aro_Volturi wrote:yes, i love Aro Volturi, and i'm proud of it!


hey i luv aro too! :mrgreen:

hey LipsForeverSealed how could you inssult luvly aro! hes such a nice guy! he luved his sister!


I luv him more!
*staring off into space, imagining us toghether*
But he killed his sister too, but still i love him! :D

Hello everyone!
Can someone talk to me? :cry:
I_love_Aro_Volturi
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron