Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Caius

Post by vamps4evr »

I think Caius is a perfect brother for ayo - not that i like his tactics! i think the power has gone to their heads, they may think they are doing the for the better good of vampires, somewhat in truth...but they are threatened deeply by the cullens...and the powers the cullens have is rival to theirs - then with Bella joining to basically make the Cullens stronger... caius shows his true colors - he wants everyone destroyed no matter why. Power hungry...that is him I beleive it the story continues, this isn't the last we would see of the Volturi - Ayo is as evil as his brother in a more subtle way...they will be conjuring a plan Caius with his smirky smile ready to go!
Edberenjac12
Settled in Forks

Post by Edberenjac12 »

Caius does not think ANYTHING through properly!!! I mean really, you would think that 3000 years would teach you some patience!
"It bares teeth, extra sharp, that'll cut you in the heart. It attacks really quick, try and fight it with a stick. It's no use, give it up, this is life and this is love. You are my alligator" -Grizzly Bear
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Edberenjac12 wrote:Caius does not think ANYTHING through properly!!! I mean really, you would think that 3000 years would teach you some patience!
haha, I know.
I love his personality though. so evil = perfect character. I have a thing for the bad guys. It's so, appealing.
Even if he gives me goosebumps with his actions <333

I wonder why Aro keeps him around if he doesn't posess any gift? i always imagined him with some deadly gift or something, KEYWORD: imagined. i know he doesn't have a gift. i just thought he should though.
Edberenjac12
Settled in Forks

Post by Edberenjac12 »

malaz wrote:
Edberenjac12 wrote:Caius does not think ANYTHING through properly!!! I mean really, you would think that 3000 years would teach you some patience!
haha, I know.
I love his personality though. so evil = perfect character. I have a thing for the bad guys. It's so, appealing.

I wonder why Aro keeps him around if he doesn't posess any gift? i always imagined him with some deadly gift or something, KEYWORD: imagined. i know he doesn't have a gift. i just thought he should though.
Yeah, he is a perfect balance to Aro and maybe that is why Aro keeps him around, he has a lot of 'Ruling the world' type ambition.
"It bares teeth, extra sharp, that'll cut you in the heart. It attacks really quick, try and fight it with a stick. It's no use, give it up, this is life and this is love. You are my alligator" -Grizzly Bear
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Edberenjac12 wrote:
malaz wrote:
haha, I know.

Yeah, he is a perfect balance to Aro and maybe that is why Aro keeps him around, he has a lot of 'Ruling the world' type ambition.
ahahahahahaha, that made me laugh. But you're right. I suppose that is the reason <33
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

yes, i know Caius is evil and all that, but he makes me laugh all the time! like when he flips out over dumb stuff and Aro's like "calm down, dude." :P

i laughed aloud in BD when it said that Aro put his hand over his face 'as if he was embarassed for the other ancient'. i pictured that and cracked up. and how Caius is afraid of werewolves...HA! whew, that was probably one of the better parts of BD for me. :)
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Jane V wrote: i laughed aloud in BD when it said that Aro put his hand over his face 'as if he was embarassed for the other ancient'. i pictured that and cracked up. and how Caius is afraid of werewolves...HA! whew, that was probably one of the better parts of BD for me. :)
HAHAHAHA!! that's halarious. afraid of werewolves?!! gosh...
i LOVED it when Aro said "i know brother how you love your justice" GOD!! he is made of evil. and also how he wanted to kill the denali sisters because of "assosiation with the mother"
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

i know! Caius is so mean and Aro's like "well, we all have good sides and bad sides. Caius is just...well..."

i felt sorry for the Denali sisters when i found out what happened to them. i also felt bad for thinking mean thoughts about Tanya in Eclipse; she actually turned out really nice.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

Jane V wrote:i laughed aloud in BD when it said that Aro put his hand over his face 'as if he was embarassed for the other ancient'. i pictured that and cracked up. and how Caius is afraid of werewolves...HA! whew, that was probably one of the better parts of BD for me. :)
I seriously don't even remember that! I think I missed a lot in all of the books though cuz I read them so fast, especially the end of Breaking Dawn. Anyway, that is amazing!

About Aro keeping Caius around when Caius has no special talent... maybe Caius has something on Aro. Caius seems the most overtly powerhungry, like wanting to kill the Cullens simply because they are starting to outnumber the Volturi and their Guard. Aro is certainly powerhungry, but Caius seems afraid of losing the power he's already got, whereas at least Aro isn't going to just slaughter the Cullens for no reason (even when he killed Didyme and Jane and Alec's village, he had a reason, however inappropriate his actions), whereas Aro could see the reason of the what the Cullens had to say and decided that they hadn't done anything wrong.

So whereas Aro is a better politician-- he knows if he kills the Cullens with no reason, he will lose respect as a leader-- Caius seems more impulsive. Act now, think later, kind of deal.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I think the reason Caius wanted to kill the Cullens so bad was because he was terrified they would band together with the werewolves to defeat him. I think if they didn't have that alliance he would have been like, 'hmm, they're a bit of a threat, kill them,' but with the werewolves on their side he wouldn't be so confident.

And oops, i've been calling him Kay-ee-us instead of c-EYE-us all this time :oops:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?