.. :lol:
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Marcus

Post by DumBumm »

flow_3 wrote:I'm really excited to see Marcus in the movie "New Moon"
I wanna see his bored expression
.. :lol:

Since they are only focusing on jane, i doubt that there going to cast him anytime soon.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Just poping in.
Marus fans we need a Marus on our Voltuir thread.
If you are interested PM me

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Tmia
Settled in Forks

Post by Tmia »

Out of all the Volturi, he is deffinitely the best....of course in my oppinion...He's described as cold, and utterly bored, like he doesn't give a damn about everything else...:D like me on a danish literature class XDDD just kiddin
Some say love conquers all, lifts you up when you fall...
wretchedlyinlove9
Settled in Forks

Post by wretchedlyinlove9 »

Do you think Marcus is really as evil as Caius and Aro?

He wanted to separate from the Volturi when Didyme was alive...so I believe he's really not as evil, just normal in the vampire world. But because he lost Didyme he's like what Edward was like when he believed Bella was gone...just on continuous repeat since Aro won't let him die because he's too valuable. Like he really wants to die because he has nothing to exist for anymore, like it was said in the books(I think Eclipse?) when a vampire goes through such a change in the way they are set it is permanent and he changed twice when he found his mate in Didyme and when he lost her, with the last change being his final state. If Didyme were still alive he would be I guess permanently in a happy, content with vampire life state.

So is he just going through the motions because there is nothing else he can do or do you believe he is evil like Caius and Aro?
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

in a strange way, i think marcus is pretty funny! i mean, he's just so unentertained by EVERYTHING! he must be really, really, really old to be like that. i think he is the pure defination of Volturi. just blood thristy, uncarring, and powerful.
Betting on Alice.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

^^He's not uncaring because he's evil, he's uncaring because he's lost the only thing he lived for. Marcus isn't evil, he just stays because he doesn't really have anywhere else to go, and he doesn't care about doing anything. He probably wouldn't even move if Aro didn't make him act like he was still alive. Being old has nothing to do with his lifelessness.
I can imagine him curled up in some emo corner writing sad poetry... If Edward had lost Bella, but he wasn't allowed to die, I imagine he would have ended up like Marcus. They could be emo buddies together!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Think of it this way, I compare Marcus with Edward when Bella was gone. We know that Edward "holed' himself up in some dirty, nasty place, just trying to cope with the pain of loss. He was a mess, barely able to sustain himself. Marcus isn't evil, he is a vampire that unlike the Cullens, embraces his nature (by preying on humans - seeing them like cattle and nothing else), who is just "wasting" time because Aro won't let him go. With the revelation of Chelsea in Breaking Dawn, I'm sure she is using her talent to make sure Marcus doesn't break with the Volturi since his gift is important to the Volturi. So he does his duty but his heart is not in it. He merely exists, doing his job but finds no joy or pleasure in anything because of the loss of his mate.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!