Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Alec

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote: I agree with you there, I think if anyone gave him a reason to go off, he would, and it would have to do with his sister, like if Jane died, he would leave The Volturi, and destroy the person who killed Jane... even the persons loved ones... anyone. i think he will be out of control, at first Aro will kill the person responsible, cause Aro would want revenge, but after that Aro would let go and think Jane's been revenged. but were as Alec would keep on going and i don't think Aro or anyone could stop him. In the end Alec wouldn't want to live anymore, i would hate to see Alec like Marcus., And no one will ever see it coming... Alec out of control.
I think that Alec would be worse off than Marcus because he has always been with Jane. Not once has he had to go without her. It is in my opinion that Alec would stop at nothing or he would intentionally get himself killed. Thing is, I CAN'T imagine him without her. It is like a packaged deal!
I never thought like that, I guess they are a packaged deal, (Hehee)
I would feel so sorry for Alec if that did happened, but the same as you i cant see him without her.

Do you think Alec could have a girlfriend? I wonder how Jane would take it? :lol:

Jane's_reflection wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:When they said what Alec's power was it creeped me out. (Good thing Bella can make herself and everyone she loves immune to it whenever needed! :D ) I hate Jane more than Alec but it's still pretty close. P.S ALEC SCARES ME! Peace out! :lol:
I'm not tht big of a jane fan i hate her power i really hate alec's power but i like his character.
I disagree with you both! I love the Witch Twins! They are my favorite twilight characters of all!
I have to disagree too, Alec and Jane are great "the Witch Twins", they are great twilight characters...
Alec & Jane are my Second favorite twilight characters.... :D
Last edited by DumBumm on Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Double post... sorry
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

alec is way better than jane i would rather feel nothing then pain anyday..... hes like morphine cool.... go alec..
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DumBumm wrote:
Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote: I agree with you there, I think if anyone gave him a reason to go off, he would, and it would have to do with his sister, like if Jane died, he would leave The Volturi, and destroy the person who killed Jane... even the persons loved ones... anyone. i think he will be out of control, at first Aro will kill the person responsible, cause Aro would want revenge, but after that Aro would let go and think Jane's been revenged. but were as Alec would keep on going and i don't think Aro or anyone could stop him. In the end Alec wouldn't want to live anymore, i would hate to see Alec like Marcus., And no one will ever see it coming... Alec out of control.
I think that Alec would be worse off than Marcus because he has always been with Jane. Not once has he had to go without her. It is in my opinion that Alec would stop at nothing or he would intentionally get himself killed. Thing is, I CAN'T imagine him without her. It is like a packaged deal!
I would feel so sorry for Alec if that did happened, but the same as you i cant see him without her.

Do you think Alec could have a girlfriend? I wonder how Jane would take it? :lol:

Jane's_reflection wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:When they said what Alec's power was it creeped me out. (Good thing Bella can make herself and everyone she loves immune to it whenever needed! :D ) I hate Jane more than Alec but it's still pretty close. P.S ALEC SCARES ME! Peace out! :lol:
I'm not tht big of a jane fan i hate her power i really hate alec's power but i like his character.
I disagree with you both! I love the Witch Twins! They are my favorite twilight characters of all!
I have to disagree too, Alec and Jane are great "the Witch Twins", they are great twilight characters...
Firstly, being as how they are that young i doubt he would get a girlfriend (trust me! i thought long and hard on that! :lol: ) But... if he did... i think that Jane would be a little less than pleased! :mrgreen: I don't think that the 'girlfriend' would last all that long. Although i still don't see it happening...

So, if the Witch Twins aren't your favorite, who is?
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:alec is way better than jane i would rather feel nothing then pain anyday..... hes like morphine cool.... go alec..
I wouldn't want to be against either of them! But i am glad to see that you like a minor character! (ref. Alistair and Jane)

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE FELIX
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
Jane's_reflection wrote:

Jane's_reflection wrote:
Firstly, being as how they are that young i doubt he would get a girlfriend (trust me! i thought long and hard on that! :lol: ) But... if he did... i think that Jane would be a little less than pleased! :mrgreen: I don't think that the 'girlfriend' would last all that long. Although i still don't see it happening...

I could just see Jane demanding him to break up with his girlfriend... or she'll get nasty. heehe.

Okay... this is my top 5 :D
1. Marcus- How can anyone not love him!! :D / Carlisle - in Twilight Carlisle was my favorite. so i cant dump him now ;)
2. The Which Twins. :D
3. Aro.
3.Caius.
4.Demetri.
5.Felix.
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

DumBumm wrote: I could just see Jane demanding him to break up with his girlfriend... or she'll get nasty. heehe.

1. Marcus- How can anyone not love him!! :D / Carlisle - in Twilight Carlisle was my favorite. so i cant dump him now ;)
3. Aro.
3.Caius.
4.Demetri.
5.Felix.
I thick that you put nicely. Jane would probably get a little bit more than nasty!

Carlisle must feel special! The only veg. vampire on your list! And Jane, the only girl!

Ok, this is kind of a random question, but how do you suppose the Witch Twins do on the holidays? Or do they even celebrate? Do they get each other gifts? Do they eat special people? Hmmmmm...

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote: I could just see Jane demanding him to break up with his girlfriend... or she'll get nasty. heehe.

3. Aro.
3.Caius.
4.Demetri.
5.Felix.
I thick that you put nicely. Jane would probably get a little bit more than nasty!

Carlisle must feel special! The only veg. vampire on your list! And Jane, the only girl!

Ok, this is kind of a random question, but how do you suppose the Witch Twins do on the holidays? Or do they even celebrate? Do they get each other gifts? Do they eat special people? Hmmmmm...
yeah bt what if there was another pair of twin witches for them? each get some1?
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

That would be... i don't know. It would be strange but i guess anything would be possible. I don't see it though. I am just so used to the two of them exclusively. Plus, it is hard to think of Alec not focusing on Jane...

Alec and Jane 4ever!
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:

3. Aro.
3.Caius.
4.Demetri.
5.Felix.

Well, Heidi's in my top 10. :)

I wouldn't think they celebrate any human holiday... but i think Aro would give random gifts to anyone, like a dress for Heidi... a suit for Alec. Jane would most likely get the most.
But i do think they do there own things like a get together with good friends who don't live with them,they probably get all dressed up and have a ball... or something with rich Vampires, probably every 200 to 500 years, they have a big ball together, and invite everyone they know, they probably have humans at the ball and in the end have there feast.