Alec

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Alec

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok I'm about to sound clue-less and retarded right now so please don't laugh :lol:...lol I completly forgot what Alec's gift was. What is it? lol xD
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

^^^ Alec is able to cut off the senses of others, you cant smell, see, hear, feel, taste... nothing, your just in darkness.
Jane's_reflection wrote: Out of those three (Aro, Alec, and Jane) i would be most fearful of Alec. Especially if i gave him a motive...

I agree with you there, I think if anyone gave him a reason to go off, he would, and it would have to do with his sister, like if Jane died, he would leave The Volturi, and destroy the person who killed Jane... even the persons loved ones... anyone. i think he will be out of control, at first Aro will kill the person responsible, cause Aro would want revenge, but after that Aro would let go and think Jane's been revenged. but were as Alec would keep on going and i don't think Aro or anyone could stop him. In the end Alec wouldn't want to live anymore, i would hate to see Alec like Marcus., And no one will ever see it coming... Alec out of control.
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Ok I'm about to sound clue-less and retarded right now so please don't laugh :lol:...lol I completly forgot what Alec's gift was. What is it? lol xD

lol i do tht all th time XDhis power is like he numbs some 1 so they can't feel anthing or see anything and so he could kill them easily without them feeling it
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Ok I'm about to sound clue-less and retarded right now so please don't laugh :lol:...lol I completly forgot what Alec's gift was. What is it? lol xD

lol i do tht all th time XDhis power is like he numbs some 1 so they can't feel anthing or see anything and so he could kill them easily without them feeling it
Oh...he restrains their senses..
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

yup...!

who do u guys think alec would look most like in reeally life

i kinda think of him looking like klaus from seiries of unforetuet(haha can't spell) events
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:yup...!

i kinda think of him looking like klaus from seiries of unforetuet(haha can't spell) events
Honestly...? I picture him as this short and wide man with mousy brown hair and bangs and then deep scarlet eyes the color of a deep burgundy-ish, velvety looking.
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:

Honestly...? I picture him as this short and wide man with mousy brown hair and bangs and then deep scarlet eyes the color of a deep burgundy-ish, velvety looking.

HMMMM... yeh but isn't he really young... didn't Stephenie describe him like he and jane were almost imortal children?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYeYWYPUpto

this is what i exactly think what the volturi would look like
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

HMMMM... yeh but isn't he really young... didn't Stephenie describe him like he and jane were almost imortal children?

Yeah but I picture him like that as if he was like a little 16 yr old ya kno?
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

i think of him sttuck between 14-15
and jane 12-13
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

i think of him sttuck between 14-15
and jane 12-13
OHH NOOOO!!! I picture him and jane both like 16-18