Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Alec

Post by Jane V »

don't feel bad, Malaz, i have a thing for the bad guys too. they are just so interesting.

Alec's tranquility just makes him even more evil :shock:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Jane V wrote:don't feel bad, Malaz, i have a thing for the bad guys too. they are just so interesting.

Alec's tranquility just makes him even more evil :shock:
haha, exactly. besides who can resist him when he has the good-looks down? ahah...

i love his relationship with jane. i love that vladamir calls them the 'witch twins' *shudder* it makes them EVEN EVEN more interesting and scary.
:oops:
Bobbinsx
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbinsx »

Ooh Alec is definately creepy and very powerful. Couldn't he overthrow the whole Volturi if he wanted to? Well, without Chelsea, that is. Jane is seriously scary too , given her power and her general demeener as such. I found it fascinating in New Moon when the two huge vampires, Felix and Demetri, both immediately relaxed when she came along. Alec, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be in the spotlight as much but he is equally if not more terrifying. In New Moon, he is rather polite toward Edward and Alice. He evern show a sense of humour: ''two and a half.'' Much more laid back than Jane. Also , he is clearly very close with his sister, it's seen in New Moon and again in Breaking Dawn where he 'tucks her under his arm' (I'm not entirely sure what the exact quote is) when her temper runs away with her. But all this friendly demeanour on the surface makes him much for sinister. It's like Aro. (Who for the record, genuinely scares me.) Then, of course we have his eerie and near invincible gift. The creeping mist, it's truly a terrifying image to even consider, standing completely helpless when you know death is coming for you. I'm indecisive though, about whether its use as an anasthetic is kind or just plain creepy.
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

Bobbinsx wrote:Ooh Alec is definately creepy and very powerful. Couldn't he overthrow the whole Volturi if he wanted to? Well, without Chelsea, that is. Jane is seriously scary too , given her power and her general demeener as such. I found it fascinating in New Moon when the two huge vampires, Felix and Demetri, both immediately relaxed when she came along. Alec, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be in the spotlight as much but he is equally if not more terrifying. In New Moon, he is rather polite toward Edward and Alice. He evern show a sense of humour: ''two and a half.'' Much more laid back than Jane. Also , he is clearly very close with his sister, it's seen in New Moon and again in Breaking Dawn where he 'tucks her under his arm' (I'm not entirely sure what the exact quote is) when her temper runs away with her. But all this friendly demeanour on the surface makes him much for sinister. It's like Aro. (Who for the record, genuinely scares me.) Then, of course we have his eerie and near invincible gift. The creeping mist, it's truly a terrifying image to even consider, standing completely helpless when you know death is coming for you. I'm indecisive though, about whether its use as an anasthetic is kind or just plain creepy.
i'm going to go with creepy for that one...haha. see, my friend and i...well, i think we need some help. i'm Jane, she's Alec [well, actually, AlecSANDRA; girl version of Alec: she didn't want to be a boy]

and we made our other friend's "boyfriend" Aro :lol: then we called her voicemail and were like "this is Jane and Alec from the Volturi. listen, we need Aro back, ok?" yes, we do have problems. :mrgreen:

sorry, that didn't really have much to do with this actual topic. but it was entertaining, am i right? :D
:lol:

Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Bobbinsx
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbinsx »

Nice nicknames, I agree XD

But yeah, creepy would probably be a good choice of words. I mean, a young boy being almost invincible, is creepy enough.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Alec scares the crap out of me. I don't care how "young" he is. Being completely without senses does not sound like fun. At all. :shock:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

He actually doesn't scare me. He is a bit creepy I agree, but he doesn't scare me. I'm really interested with his character. How he can be evil but shows off his soft side when it concerns his sister.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

NKistheshiz wrote:He actually doesn't scare me. He is a bit creepy I agree, but he doesn't scare me. I'm really interested with his character. How he can be evil but shows off his soft side when it concerns his sister.
i agree. he's the more levelheaded, polite twin. he doesn't creep me out, per se, but you know there's something that's probably not good underneath the surface.

haha, mabe he and Jane just PRETEND to get along with non-Volturi vampires around; ever think of that? no, jk. i think's it's sweet that they're so close.

NKistheshiz

Post by NKistheshiz »

ha ha, probably.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

At first, Alec was actually the character that scares me the most because we didn't know his power yet until "Breaking Dawn". It is supposedly more potent in battle than Jane's. *shudders* I thought it would have been a bit more menacing to tell you the truth. It seems to me that Jane's is still the most powerful because in the states he would put his victims in, they shouldn't feel any pain. I agree w/ RajaniArchana that his gift is merciful, considering he doesn't let them feel pain.