Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Re: Jane

Post by Venecettia »

Jane V wrote:hahahaha ahhh i <3 Jane :twisted:
maybe it's just because i'm evil inside myself....JK.
but she is one of the most interesting characters, and i wish i had her power sometimes. :D
its hilarious how even Felix, Demetri and all those peeps are scared of her. heh heh. it would be cool if we could see more of her backround story. notice how my screenname is Jane V. that is not just a coincidence, people :P
my friend and i are going as Jane and Alec for Halloween [evil laugh]

I also thought it was funny when these two big vampire's were afraid of her. I know some background history, but not enough to my liking.

It is pretty cool that you are going as them for holloween! ;)
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Venecettia wrote:
Jane V wrote:hahahaha ahhh i <3 Jane :twisted:
maybe it's just because i'm evil inside myself....JK.
but she is one of the most interesting characters, and i wish i had her power sometimes. :D
its hilarious how even Felix, Demetri and all those peeps are scared of her. heh heh. it would be cool if we could see more of her backround story. notice how my screenname is Jane V. that is not just a coincidence, people :P
my friend and i are going as Jane and Alec for Halloween [evil laugh]

I also thought it was funny when these two big vampire's were afraid of her. I know some background history, but not enough to my liking.

It is pretty cool that you are going as them for holloween! ;)
thanks! it all started because my friend and i have these matching black hoodies, and we were both wearing tham on the same day. so at my county fair, we pretended we were Jane and Alec and probably creeped strangers out.... :lol:
i do know that Jane and Alec were almost burned at the stake for witchcraft, but Aro saved them. that's the extent of my knowledge, though :?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Jane creeps me out, her and her little army of Volturi creampuffs! :)

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
B.DaL
Settled in Forks

Post by B.DaL »

everyone is talking about jane and alec's back story type thing but I can't remember reading it in any of the books. Can anybody tell me what book, what chapter and what page its on? and if its not in any of the books where can i read it?
thanks in advance :)
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
B.DaL
Settled in Forks

Post by B.DaL »

Thanks so much Alcyone :D
~BabiiElzxVampiress~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~BabiiElzxVampiress~ »

Jane is definately one of the best characters in the almighty Twilight series. I would absolutely love to have her talent- it would make life a lot easier and no, I'm not a violent or twisted person, but there are a few people I wouldn't mind subjecting to a few minutes of that... and they're ALL Twilight haters!!
xxx
Elz
xxx
I suffer from OCD,Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Forget Team Edward, Forget Team Jacob, I'm representing Team FANGIRL
How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?
~Alice Cullen
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

I love Jane. She's a very strong female character who leads many of the men in the Volturi Guard. Plus I've always had a great deal of sympathy for the victims of witch trials and other such hunts which were usually based on nothing more than gossip and prejudice and revenge.

Her human life must have been horrible based on the stories of other witch trials. She could have been shunned at first, then investigated, imprisoned and tortured before finally being burned at the stake.

I wonder where her parents were during all this. Did they turn on their own children or just quietly step out of the way for fear of facing the same death? Or was Jane orphaned or abandoned? So many questions...
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Bobbinsx
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbinsx »

I wonder where her parents were during all this. Did they turn on their own children or just quietly step out of the way for fear of facing the same death? Or was Jane orphaned or abandoned? So many questions...

I wondered about that too. My own thoughts on it were that the parents would probably have stepped aside. Protecting their children would have led them to face the same fate. Wouldn't say much for their love for their children though, would it. Perhaps, this has something to do with how apathetic and indifferent Jane appears to be at parts during New Moon and also Eclipse. Detached almost. Then again, in Breaking Dawn, she obviously has a bit of a temper. Alec seems to be the more level headed of the two.

It's interesting to think that Aro could have been keeping an eye on them for so long, especially if he was waiting for them to age. I wonder what it was about their human lifes that became enhanced after their change. Obviously it had amazing consequences
MrsTaylorLautner212
Wandering Through Town

Post by MrsTaylorLautner212 »

I LOVE JANE!! If it wasnt for emily, she'd have my vote for best minor character, too!! She has the best power!!! I would DIE if i got to play her in the movie!!
Team Jacob: Because I like my men HOT, ALIVE, and FURRY
My werewolf can beat up your vampire