Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
loveuccs
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jane

Post by loveuccs »

Jane rocks!
The Voltury treat her like royalty, and the thing is that she's not, she's just a weapon. In sequels I can easily picture her torturating Aro, I don't know :D that image makes me happy.

And I like Dakota, she's a great actress and I'm sure she can do creepy. I can't wait to see what will come out of this. Anyway, an unknown would have been a better choice.
It's too green. An alien planet!
daniel.cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by daniel.cullen »

navarre wrote:I disagree. I think Bella would have easily killed Jane. Of course she would have to beat Kate to the punch and since Bella would be shielding everyone she could, then attacking Jane would be difficult.

Bella would have no problem with killing that day. She was ready for a fight and Jane's powers would be voided against her and with Bella defending her husband and her daughter - Hell hath no fury like a mother protecting her child, period!!

Jane could not stand against that. imo.
Not to mention Bella has the added strength of being a newborn, combined with her more mature focus that newborns don't typically have. I think Bella would rip Jane and Alec apart at the same time..... I don't think it would even be a contest.....
BTW, Dakota was exactly the person I thought of the first time I came across Jane.... She's perfect for the role.
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

So I guess Dakota is really Jane now? :(
Oh well she was pretty good in push, so she might surprise me
Image Image
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Hey guys. I am working on a short story, and am having major problems with finding the right characters. If you have any suggestions PM me. :D
ImageImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Cullen_Lover wrote:Hey guys. I am working on a short story, and am having major problems with finding the right characters. If you have any suggestions PM me. :D
What kinda characters? Twilight characters, or just people?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

By far, my LEAST favourite character in all books put together that I've ever read. She's so freaking sick and twisted. And she thinks she's got so much power. I could probably sit on her, she's so short. >< She uses her power on people for fun and LAUGHS :shock: Sicko. xD
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
Vampires R Us
Settled in Forks

Post by Vampires R Us »

Can someone please send me a link to Jane's backstory? I find her fascinating :D

I want that poster of her's, I think its called Haunted.....She's evil, but cool ;)
When you live forever, what can you live for?
eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

Jane is, a very interesting character.
As a character, she interests me, so I don't HATE her. If she were a person in real life I would hate her. But without Jane, we wouldn't have gotten that sweet satisfaction in Breaking Dawn when Jane tried to start the fight and Bella blocked it :o . That was one of the best moments in the series!
I can't wait to see Dakota's portrayal. I wish she would have died her hair black, but it's not that big of a deal to me. :roll:
minty88
Settled in Forks

Post by minty88 »

When i heard Dakota Fanning was Jane... i was over the moon - when i was reading the storys the character in my mind was always her for some reason! i think its really good - i think janes character is genius but also so misunderstood i mean shes like a teenager right? so she'll obvisouly have had a lot of inner conflicts then for her to be changed into a vampire by whomever and the volturi aren't exactly the best role models in the world are they!!! aww.. go Jane!
The star that burns twice as bright, lives half as long....
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Vampires R Us wrote:Can someone please send me a link to Jane's backstory? I find her fascinating :D

I want that poster of her's, I think its called Haunted.....She's evil, but cool ;)
here's Jane's bio:http://www.twilightlexicon.com/?p=199
She must have been an evil little girl.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com