Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Jane

Post by DumBumm »

Alot of people do, but oh well... i like it :lol:
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Oh wow I haven't been here in so long LOL. Yeah your sig is like really creepy but I doubt people look all that nice when they're burning at the stake! I still want to be jane:) Dakota wouldn't be horrible butmshe wouldn't really be great. Idk they should get someone who fits janes discription... Like me!
Image Image
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

I think that its totally awesome that Bella can counter Janes powers. I guess that sort of makes Bella her nemesis now! In a future novel I would love to see Bella go head to head with Jane in a fight!
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

i rally liked the part of Breaking Dawn when Bella grins at Jane because Jane can't tourtue her, that's definetly one of the best scenes
Image Image
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

:lol: i felt sorry for jane, ;) i mean if you really hated someone (like really really) and all you wanted to do is put them in a bit of pain... well... i'd be pretty mad.
But i wish there were action in BD... it would have been awesome if bella and jane went face to face... but i think that Alec would have protected her.

In BD, if they did end up fighting, between bella and jane, who do you think would have won?? :?:

I think maybe Jane... (not to sure) if she has had a bit of Practice fighting than, im sure that she would have hurt bella... But i don't think bella wouldn't want to hurt her... like i don't think she'll would have killed jane... i cant see bella hurting anyone, (maybe Caius) but thats all.
If i was going to kill jane, i would only see her as an child... so i couldn't hurt her.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I disagree. I think Bella would have easily killed Jane. Of course she would have to beat Kate to the punch and since Bella would be shielding everyone she could, then attacking Jane would be difficult.

Bella would have no problem with killing that day. She was ready for a fight and Jane's powers would be voided against her and with Bella defending her husband and her daughter - Hell hath no fury like a mother protecting her child, period!!

Jane could not stand against that. imo.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

^^^Never thought of it that way, but yes you are correct... i guess i just couldn't see bella hurting anyone.
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I found some new photos of Jodelle, she is so pretty!!
http://www.jodelle-ferland.net/gallery/ ... dshot1.jpg
There only about a week old. She would make a great Jane!
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Jane is an interesting character definately.She is my favorite out of the Volturi,though I don`t like how she attacked Edward the first time they met,though even though I was throwing daggers at her in my mind when she tried to attack the Cullens I have to say it was pretty funny when Edwards like ``Can you please stop attacking my wife?`` after Jane`s millionth try,it also helped Bella see how far her powers could achually reach while trying to protect her family.Though for some of those reasons I really hate her.So I`m not quite sure wheather I like Jane or not, I have to admit she is kinda creepy.Anyone agree? :?

You are my life now.
ImageImageImage
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I was looking around on youtube and i found this... and i totally agree with it!!!
Check it out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy7CXM0d ... annel_page