Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
edward_is_my_hero
Settled in Forks

Re: Jane

Post by edward_is_my_hero »

Her powers are crazy! rock SM for coming up with that one. I wonder what she would be like if she was good?
Do you have a multiple personality disorder?
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

NaHueLs_GirL wrote:+
Steph said that Jane got so mad at the people who wanted to burn them, she wanted them to burn too.
She wanted to hurt them.
BUT. Aro bit her, and we all know the transformation is like burning on a stake just 10000 times worse..
Why didn't sahe want to hurt/kill Aro????
She even was able to. As a Newborn she was stronger...
WHY WHY WHYY hahaha
hmm, well maybe it was partly Chelsea who made the twins devoted to Aro. but you know, he DID save them, plus after the pain, what you become.....you tend to forget how painful it was.

as for your other comment, you bring up a very good point. Aro did want to wait for them to be older. but this was a long time ago. maybe they DIDN'T have a "mock trial", they just set the twins on fire, which didn't give Aro much time to react. if they DID have a trial, maybe Aro just figured out then that they would be stronger and let it happen. or maybe he didn't know about it until they were strapped to the burning stake. i mean, just because he saw potential in them, doesn't mean he was watching them 24/7. he sees potential in Bella too, but he doesn't "keep watch" on her. there are some loose ends. i hope we learn more when the guide comes out.

oh, and about edward-is-my-hero's comment, i think if Jane was good, she'd be like another Kate. yeahhh :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Do you think that the reason for them accusing Jane of witchcraft (by "them" I mean the superstitious village people of the 16th century or whenever she was changed) was because 1) she had a weird aura about her that relates to her current power OR b) she was a twin OR c) no reason. they just liked killing little kids.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Do you think that the reason for them accusing Jane of witchcraft (by "them" I mean the superstitious village people of the 16th century or whenever she was changed) was because 1) she had a weird aura about her that relates to her current power OR b) she was a twin OR c) no reason. they just liked killing little kids.
I'm going say #1, cause things were different then.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Do you think that the reason for them accusing Jane of witchcraft (by "them" I mean the superstitious village people of the 16th century or whenever she was changed) was because 1) she had a weird aura about her that relates to her current power OR b) she was a twin OR c) no reason. they just liked killing little kids.
I'm going say #1, cause things were different then.

oops double post
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

Jane seriously creeped me out when I was reading the series. She is totally freaky. I knew that she was young when she was changed, but I didn't realize that she was only like 13, that only makes her more creepy. Her power is very intimidating too. No little girl should be able to inflict that kind of pain on people unless she had a very, very rough childhood, which it sounds like she did. And Alec too. She's just so creepy...
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Yeah, im going to say 1, cause wasn't that the reason Aro wanted to change her?

Wonder where there parents were... if they died trying to save them, or just left them...

I have a question... did Jane and Alec exactly get burn on the stake? Because if they did how did Aro get them off, he cant touch fire, it's not like he could of untied them?
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

^ From everything I've read, yes they did actually burn for a bit before Aro saved them.

I'm guessing Aro would have found something to douse the flames with before untying them.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

^That's really strange. We know that in the time period that people were accused of witchcraft, burning at the stake was like E News to the spectators. So...Wouldn't people notice if a creepy pale guy dumped a bucket of water on the two "witches" and ran off with them? Or did he do it so fast that it looked like their entertainment disappeared into thin air? I doubt it's the second one, because Aro is all about the rules and using his vampire speed in front of all those people would be a total violation of them. And I doubt anyone was killing Jane and Alec in private. It looks like we have a MYSTERY here. 8-)
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:^That's really strange. We know that in the time period that people were accused of witchcraft, burning at the stake was like E News to the spectators. So...Wouldn't people notice if a creepy pale guy dumped a bucket of water on the two "witches" and ran off with them? Or did he do it so fast that it looked like their entertainment disappeared into thin air? I doubt it's the second one, because Aro is all about the rules and using his vampire speed in front of all those people would be a total violation of them. And I doubt anyone was killing Jane and Alec in private. It looks like we have a MYSTERY here. 8-)
I'm pretty sure he slaughtered the entire village... so I'm sure he didn't leave any witnesses behind. This is somewhere in the personal correspondence or character backgrounds.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!