Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jane

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Im so excited to see her in New Moon. Shes such an interesting character :)
It saddens me that some people are already hating on her, when the film hasnt even come out :(
Emma.x
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
GentleGeorge
Settled in Forks

Post by GentleGeorge »

Jane is an interesting character. She's twisted and evil but she looks so sweet and innocent. Dakota is a great actress and I think she will suit the role, even though she hasn't done anything like it before.
Dextra
Settled in Forks

Post by Dextra »

Jane is so eerie! I can't say I like her, because I would never want to meet her! Mostly because she scares me!! But I think she is a fascinating character and I do love what she adds to the story. I think Dakota Fanning did an amazing job bringing this character to life! She really pulled it off well! So creepy and controlled, beautiful and just pure evil! It was great :)
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

She scares me from the first time I read about her and her extra ability. And to think she's supposed to be young when she was changed. Aro changed Jane and Alec knowing they were going to be special right? Does it mean Jane starts torturing human and vampires alike at such a young age???
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Beau Studley
Settled in Forks

Post by Beau Studley »

I have to say that that I noticed in the books that Jane really didn't like Alice. So while I feel for Jane because of her terrible childhood, I have to say that I don't really like her although I'm intrigued by her because she is so hard to pin down. She's a mystery in a lot of ways to me. Her Brother Alec I understand but Jane is an enigma.
When the Sun goes down
You will find me hanging round
Oh, the Night Life ain't not good Life
But It's my life
Night Life~

Heather_Mason
Settled in Forks

Post by Heather_Mason »

Jane is one of my favorite characters for being the one of the coolest evil Meyerpires with the awesome gift that filling people's minds with unbearable agony while smiling sweetly at them.
Silver Rose
Wandering Through Town

Post by Silver Rose »

There isn't much I can say about Jane. She isn't in the books a lot for me to have this connection to her. She's sadistic and enjoys that she has this power over people. I don't really like nor dislike her. The only thing I wonder about her is her and Alec's age. From what I get from Bella, apparently they are twins and that they are "little." She'd always describe them using the words "boy" and "girl" but there are a lot of ages that fit that description. I don't know, I've always pictured Jane to be maybe 11 to 13 but I'm not sure.
Thanks to Eclipsed.by.Love for the sig and avi