Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Jane

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Jane, our favorite little evil twin of the Volturi Guard.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.

To discuss the Volturi as a group visit The Volturi Coven and Guard thread.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
bite-me
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jane

Post by bite-me »

OoOo I like Jane. I think if New Moon were a movie...she'd be so much fun to play.

When I read the volturi scenes in NM I get this vibe. I personally think she's in love with Aro.
And I think Aro has some form of love for her. But I guess somthing is stopping him
(my opinion)

I'd love to see who they cast as Jane from the NM movie.
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

Jane reminds me of the Queen ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch from the game Vampires: The Masquerade.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
lydiane
Settled in Forks

Post by lydiane »

One word for this freak: Twisted.
skyehack
Settled in Forks

Post by skyehack »

I think that Jane has one of the more interesting "superpowers". Creating the illusion of pain would be so much more effective than actually causing pain. She has my vote for coolest minor character.
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

I think that Jane and Alec have one of the more interesting backstories. What vampires can say that Aro massacred a whole town just to have them become part of the Volturi. I think that a book from her perspective would be absolutely fascinating.
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I just like her powers. Most of the members of the Volturi have awesome powers, some of my favorite. Also, it is cool to have a younger vampire in the series.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Jane scared the hell outta me in NM to be honest. Her ability to make everyone crap frisbees as soon as she came into that hallway with Edward, Bella, and the two other Volturi guards really showed the effect of her presence. I mean think about it- those guys were ready to tear each other apart and as soon as she came in they all straightened up with a "holy crap" look on their faces...her power is definately super intimidating...needless to say i was so happy when Bella pwned her in Breaking Dawn hahaha.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Sauron
Settled in Forks

Post by Sauron »

I love Jane, she is one of my favorite characters.
She's like.. the Princess Azula and Draco Malfoy of the Twilight world.
She could have probably ended up nice- but her parents/Aro taught her to hate, not to love.
She is... misunderstood. And totally awesome. I can't help but like her.
Mainly I like how she is evil, and it shows. It's like if she were to walk down the street, you would stay away from her. Totally kick butt.

Yay Jane!
PINK
Settled in Forks

Post by PINK »

bite-me wrote:OoOo I like Jane. I think if New Moon were a movie...she'd be so much fun to play.

When I read the volturi scenes in NM I get this vibe. I personally think she's in love with Aro.
And I think Aro has some form of love for her. But I guess somthing is stopping him
(my opinion)

I'd love to see who they cast as Jane from the NM movie.
I agree, she would be a really fun character to play.