Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
iLoveRob
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jane

Post by iLoveRob »

Sauron wrote:I love Jane, she is one of my favorite characters.
She's like.. the Princess Azula and Draco Malfoy of the Twilight world.
She could have probably ended up nice- but her parents/Aro taught her to hate, not to love.
She is... misunderstood. And totally awesome. I can't help but like her.
Mainly I like how she is evil, and it shows. It's like if she were to walk down the street, you would stay away from her. Totally kick butt.

Yay Jane!
Oh same here. I love her, and Azula hahah

and obsessedsmallgirl3 that is the cutest little girl I have ever seen, exactly what renesseme should look like (:

and i think Jodelle Furland would be an awesoem fit for Jane. But really, who would Aro be, someone posted a picture of a boy but didnt know his name and I thought he fit the part perfectly!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

iLoveRob wrote:
Sauron wrote:I love Jane, she is one of my favorite characters.
She's like.. the Princess Azula and Draco Malfoy of the Twilight world.
She could have probably ended up nice- but her parents/Aro taught her to hate, not to love.
She is... misunderstood. And totally awesome. I can't help but like her.
Mainly I like how she is evil, and it shows. It's like if she were to walk down the street, you would stay away from her. Totally kick butt.

Yay Jane!
Oh same here. I love her, and Azula hahah

and obsessedsmallgirl3 that is the cutest little girl I have ever seen, exactly what renesseme should look like (:

and i think Jodelle Furland would be an awesoem fit for Jane. But really, who would Aro be, someone posted a picture of a boy but didnt know his name and I thought he fit the part perfectly!
wait, who is Princess Azula? :? sorry if that's dumb question :P
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

YAY JANE!

i love Jane. she's my favorite evil vampire.
i wonder who'll play her.
i think she'd be fun to play! haha

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
MrsEdwardCullen4Ever
Settled in Forks

Post by MrsEdwardCullen4Ever »

i hate jane!! i'm really not sure why i hate her soooo much, but i do. i think it's cuz she is always trying to hurt bella!.. but mostly, it's because she hurt edward in new moon! hiss! at school we used to play this game if you were a serial killer who would you kill first? and me and cam started doing a twi version.. i picked jane to die first.

what bout you guys?? who would you kill first out of all the twi charactors??
"Isabella Swan I promise to love you foever. Every single day of forever.Will You Marry Me?"
Hurt
Settled in Forks

Post by Hurt »

I heard that Jane was around 7 (or it could be 12). If she was seven, though, wouldn't she count as an Immortal Child? I'm guessing not, because she can control her powers, it still makes me wonder.
The Slayer - How can you fall in love with someone you're supposed to kill?
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Hurt wrote:I heard that Jane was around 7 (or it could be 12). If she was seven, though, wouldn't she count as an Immortal Child? I'm guessing not, because she can control her powers, it still makes me wonder.

She's 13-14, no ones exactly sure... but if she was 7 i don't think Aro would put her under an Immortal Child, but to everyone else she'd be an Immortal Child, Aro would want her because of her power, and i think that Aro would teach her how to control her self.
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I honestly despise Jane, she's just seems like she loves to torture people.

As far as her age I think even if she was 7, she wouldn't fit into the immortal child category, or at least not in the way that Aro views immortal children. 7 is old enough to know somewhat right and wrong, the main concern about immortal children was they couldn't prevent themselves from being discovered, they had no restraint.

I believe I heard somewhere that she's 13.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

um, yeah, i believe SM did say she and Alec were about 13.

Jane is an interesting character. i know alot of people hate her, but she definately has a reason for being the way she is; plus Aro taught her. it would be cool to know more about her past.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Jane V wrote:um, yeah, i believe SM did say she and Alec were about 13.

Jane is an interesting character. i know alot of people hate her, but she definately has a reason for being the way she is; plus Aro taught her. it would be cool to know more about her past.
True I never thought about the fact that Aro was the one teaching her. That would definitely change your perspective. It would be interesting to know more about her past although she really had a short human life, unless your talking about her past since she was changed?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Jane V wrote:um, yeah, i believe SM did say she and Alec were about 13.

Jane is an interesting character. i know alot of people hate her, but she definitely has a reason for being the way she is; plus Aro taught her. it would be cool to know more about her past.
Completely true!

------------------
Alot of people dislike Jane because she tortures others, but i think everyone has to understand... "thats her power", if anyone was given that power, would they use it? of course they would!

Jane was burned at the stake... i think thats a good enough reason to want to hurt others. besides she was just a child at the time.

And then there's Aro... how do we know if Jane (at first) didn't like her power, Aro would have convinced her that her power is amazing, he would have taught her... Aro saved Jane and Alec, and what he wants they'll do.

If i was in Jane's shoes, i would act and think like she does now, I'd want revenge.
If Aro saved me somehow, I'd respect him and be forever in his det.

So put your self in Jane's shoes... what would you do?