Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jane

Post by Jane's_reflection »

DumBumm wrote: I don't think That Aro, or anyone in The Volturi would want to hurt Jane or Alec... but i do agree with you there, if anyone would want to hurt Jane, out side of The Volturi, i'd like to see what Alec would do, they do have alot of enemys.
I doubt that the Volturi would have any enemies left if he didn't know who hurt Jane! Although whoever tried to hurt Jane would probably be begging for death after Jane was done with them!

I love those evil little twins!

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote: I don't think That Aro, or anyone in The Volturi would want to hurt Jane or Alec... but i do agree with you there, if anyone would want to hurt Jane, out side of The Volturi, i'd like to see what Alec would do, they do have alot of enemys.
I doubt that the Volturi would have any enemies left if he didn't know who hurt Jane! Although whoever tried to hurt Jane would probably be begging for death after Jane was done with them!

(HeHee)... I love it how there known as the Witch Twins.
it's actually a pity that know one really likes them... There's only a few people on here who do like them...
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

jane freaks me out and soo does DummBumms picture it looks like the girl form the ring movies...
but seriously jane is scary and weird and young and ewwww
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

DumBumm wrote:
Jane's_reflection wrote:
it's actually a pity that know one really likes them... There's only a few people on here who do like them...
Well, i love them! The 'witch twins' just seem to fit SO well!

And by the way DumBumm, I LOVE THE NEW BANNER! :mrgreen: it is very cinical! And yet so fitting to the personality of Jane!
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:jane freaks me out and soo does DummBumms picture it looks like the girl form the ring movies...
but seriously jane is scary and weird and young and ewwww
That is the beauty of Jane! One of just many reasons to love her!
PS- DHT, Is there anyone you like? (small characters wise) I mean first Alistair now this!

Alec patted his sister's shoulder soothingly, then tucked her under his arm - Breaking Dawn

Alec and Jane 4ever!
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

Ok I know Bella brought this up in BD but do you think that Jane would ever give up her skill to learn to fight? Or would she have been so overconfident that she would think it beneath her to learn?

Do you think that Bella being an exception to Jane's gift would make her want to learn to fight, if she hadn't learned?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

cascsiany wrote:Ok I know Bella brought this up in BD but do you think that Jane would ever give up her skill to learn to fight? Or would she have been so overconfident that she would think it beneath her to learn?

Do you think that Bella being an exception to Jane's gift would make her want to learn to fight, if she hadn't learned?
No. Personally, i think that because Bella is a one of a kind shielding is no reason to not rely on her main power. I am pretty sure that Jane could hold her own in a physical fight but doubt that she would take as much pleasure out of it, because if you think about it, she still is superhuman. She has just as much strength as someone like Edward or any of the Cullens (excluding Emmett). I doubt that the Volturi would have left her unable to fight seeing as she is a high member of the gaurd. It might have been a while ago but i am sure that she has had some training in the art of combat. Good question though. :)

Alec and Jane 4ever!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
Jane's_reflection wrote:
Well, i love them! The 'witch twins' just seem to fit SO well!

And by the way DumBumm, I LOVE THE NEW BANNER! :mrgreen: it is very cinical! And yet so fitting to the personality of Jane!

:D Thanks, i think it fits her too, I just had to make something of her, im making new Jane stuff now.
cascsiany wrote:Ok I know Bella brought this up in BD but do you think that Jane would ever give up her skill to learn to fight? Or would she have been so overconfident that she would think it beneath her to learn?

That's a good question... i think she'd know some stuff... how to fight... but she'll never be as good as Felix and Alec... any of the good fighters, and no i don't think she'll start to fight now, her brother would protect her if there will be a fight with the Cullen's... which i don't think there wont be, the Cullen's are too smart.
I think it be funny to see someone teaching Jane how to fight, she'll most likely get pissed and torture the poor guy... :lol:
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

DumBumm wrote: :D Thanks, i think it fits her too, I just had to make something of her, im making new Jane stuff now.

That's a good question... i think she'd know some stuff... how to fight... but she'll never be as good as Felix and Alec... any of the good fighters, and no i don't think she'll start to fight now, her brother would protect her if there will be a fight with the Cullen's... which i don't think there wont be, the Cullen's are too smart.
I think it be funny to see someone teaching Jane how to fight, she'll most likely get pissed and torture the poor guy... :lol:
Ok, i think that would be hilarious! Could you imagine a guy like Felix trying to teach her? :lol: Not all of the Cullens are that smart, meaning Emmett still wants to pick a fight. I wasn't really saying that Jane could take them on, i meant that she could stand her ground (if only for a little bit)

You'll have to show us the new stuff! :mrgreen:

Alec and Jane 4ever!
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

Jane's_reflection wrote:
DumBumm wrote: :D Thanks, i think it fits her too, I just had to make something of her, im making new Jane stuff now.

Ok, i think that would be hilarious! Could you imagine a guy like Felix trying to teach her? :lol: Not all of the Cullens are that smart, meaning Emmett still wants to pick a fight. I wasn't really saying that Jane could take them on, i meant that she could stand her ground (if only for a little bit)

You'll have to show us the new stuff! :mrgreen:

I think her being part of the volturi would mean she knows how to fight. Sort of like how the Cullens know how to fight, even though they're very peaceful. Even Esme and Carlisle know how to fight. No matter what power a vampire has, I think it's survival 101 for every vampire to know how to fight.

Now here's what I think about Jane. I hate her. She tormented Edward and that's unforgivable. Though I do like Dumbum's picture of Jane. It's pretty cool and kinda creepy, in good way. :D . In summary Jane's evil :twisted:
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
Jane's_reflection
Wandering Through Town

Team Edward Girl wrote: I think her being part of the volturi would mean she knows how to fight. Sort of like how the Cullens know how to fight, even though they're very peaceful. Even Esme and Carlisle know how to fight. No matter what power a vampire has, I think it's survival 101 for every vampire to know how to fight.

Now here's what I think about Jane. I hate her. She tormented Edward and that's unforgivable. Though I do like Dumbum's picture of Jane. It's pretty cool and kinda creepy, in good way. :D . In summary Jane's evil :twisted:
Vamp. Survival 101... Never thought of it like that. Nice terms!

I love how she tormented Edward! I just love that about Jane!

Alec and Jane 4ever!