Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Jane

Post by Jane V »

plus their powers both compliment the other's power nicely. :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Monta8
Settled in Forks

Post by Monta8 »

I like her...I think im a Jane.. :].....
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

hey, i hear they're making a New Moon movie.... :)

they better pick a good person for Jane. and for all of the Volturi....or else :twisted:

i think Jodelle Furland would make a great Jane :D

Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I was talking about that today, i really really hope they do pick Jodelle Furland to play Jane!

But im really interested in who's going to play Aro.
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

I'm not sure who I would like to see play Jane, but it has to be someone who just screams evil on camera. 'Cuz that girl is pure evil, no way around it...
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

jonsgirljen wrote:I'm not sure who I would like to see play Jane, but it has to be someone who just screams evil on camera. 'Cuz that girl is pure evil, no way around it...
I wouldn't say that she is pure evil, its just the way Aro has brought her up. Wasn't there something in the book that she has never killed her own kind (Vampires) before? She just kills humans to feed on. I swear i think i saw that somewhere... :?:
-veiled-

Post by -veiled- »

Let me just say, I would NOT want to tick her off. :p
kittyvampireEdwardTM
Settled in Forks

Post by kittyvampireEdwardTM »

i so want to be Jane if i could. i mean I'm young (only 12 and by the time a movie with her in it I'll be 13), I'm an awesome actress, and it would be an awesome thing for me to put on a college application (that's right I'm already thinking about college(got a problem with it))
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

DumBumm wrote:
jonsgirljen wrote:I'm not sure who I would like to see play Jane, but it has to be someone who just screams evil on camera. 'Cuz that girl is pure evil, no way around it...
I wouldn't say that she is pure evil, its just the way Aro has brought her up. Wasn't there something in the book that she has never killed her own kind (Vampires) before? She just kills humans to feed on. I swear i think i saw that somewhere... :?:
now that you say it, that does sound familiar....anyway, i don't think Jane is pure evil either. she was taught by ARO, after all. and she was almost burned at the stake. it's a pretty logical response to want revenge, i'd say....

jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

Jane V wrote:
DumBumm wrote:
now that you say it, that does sound familiar....anyway, i don't think Jane is pure evil either. she was taught by ARO, after all. and she was almost burned at the stake. it's a pretty logical response to want revenge, i'd say....
I'm not saying that it's her fault that she turned out that way, but she is a pretty scary vampire. She certainly seems to enjoy inflicting her own kind of pain on others. I just personally think that she takes pleasure in the pain of others. That is the way that she was "brought up," to enjoy the pain of others.