Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Heidi

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Heidi of the Volturi Guard.

To discuss the Volturi as a group visit The Volturi Coven and Guard thread.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Heidi

Post by leahlovetwilight »

i want to know more about heidi. she sounds amazing.
she should get married to demetri.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
jovialweaver323
Settled in Forks

Heidi

Post by jovialweaver323 »

I was a tad disappointed that we never really saw Heidi after New Moon. I'm assuming that she was in the clearing since the whole guard was there, but there wasn't any mention of her there. I'm under the impression that we were never told what her power is. Unless it's the ability to lure people? But aren't all vampires able to do so anyway? Or is she extra special in that she can do this to a greater extent than the normal vampires? Her beauty can't be the only thing... That's not even really a power (otherwise, she wouldn't have had the asterisk by her name in SM's list at the end of BD).
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

heidi is beautiful and seems like someone i want to be friends with, also someone you would never want to get on their bad side-- and now that i'm here... does anyone know what can she do?! i would have also wanted to see her more beside just NM, is going to have a place in a sequel?
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
happy_alice
Settled in Forks

Post by happy_alice »

I don't know much about her, but I know she has a power, since she was had a star next to her name in the vampire index. Anyone know what her power is?
The sun one day will break out of the clouds and forever silence the darkness. All we have to do is be happy.

~happy_alice
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I was wondering what her power was too! I really wanted to know...
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

sparklyvampiresXD
Settled in Forks

Post by sparklyvampiresXD »

She must spend a lot on contact lenses. Where do the Volturi get money from? Anyway, I really want to know what her power is. Is it that people are strangely drawn to her, or something? Because the Volturi use her to attract people to the tower and most people naturally fear vampires, like in Forks High (apart from Bella, of course).

RoseHugs.
Image Image Image
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Edward et Bella. Toujours.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

sparklyvampiresXD wrote:She must spend a lot on contact lenses. Where do the Volturi get money from? Anyway, I really want to know what her power is. Is it that people are strangely drawn to her, or something? Because the Volturi use her to attract people to the tower and most people naturally fear vampires, like in Forks High (apart from Bella, of course).

RoseHugs.

She probably doesn't need to get new contacts that often, since she doesn't get germs on them, and wears them probably a couple times a month to lure people. But I am very curious as to what her power is.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

I was really hoping we would get to find out what Heidi's power was during BD. The asterik next to her name really bothers me now. Hopefully SM will clarify later- in an interview or something- what it is.
I also wish we could have learned some more about Heidi's character. She's probably really interesting in SM's mind!
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Heidi
Settled in Forks

Post by Heidi »

I'm thinking her power takes on a charismatic form, in physical beauty as well as psychological allure, since she is used to gather people to the Volturi. I believe Demitri had mentioned how well her "fishing" had been on that particular day, and the commentary from the book stated how she had been not only the "fisherman" but also the "bait".
Heidi~*bringing new meaning to the words "fisher of men"*~-"Call me for your Volterra vacation - Castle tours offered daily! Meet the ancients,they would love you stay for dinner!"