Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Heidi

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I wonder how people would NOT notice that tourists started disappearing by the hundreds after going to volterra...the volturi must eat at least 100-200 humans per month...
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i was wondering the same thing.. i mean the people who get eaten would not be forgotten..
i really wanted to know what her power is and i was hoping that the BD FAQ's would clear that up, but apparentl not!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

we just have to wait for the Twilight saga official guide thing...I'm assuming that they tell us what the characters' powers are in that...
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Heidi wrote:I'm thinking her power takes on a charismatic form, in physical beauty as well as psychological allure, since she is used to gather people to the Volturi. I believe Demitri had mentioned how well her "fishing" had been on that particular day, and the commentary from the book stated how she had been not only the "fisherman" but also the "bait".
That was the same guess I made when it mentioned that she was 'fishing'. So maybe her power is to seduce? Dunno. I may be wrong.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

sparklyvampiresXD wrote:Where do the Volturi get money from?
RoseHugs.
Probably the tourism to Volterra. People come, spend a lot of money, and then become dinner. Though the logistics seem a bit off... like how Cherry Moon said that people would likely notice the tourists that go missing...

Maybe they invest in multinational companies or something. I tend to think that an ancient powerful group of vampires understands business pretty well and would be able to bring in a good amount of money.
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

I really like Heidi. I kind of dislike the idea of beautiful, perfect, rich, powerful GOOD guys.

I like this beautiful, powerful BAD girl. She's kick...butt. :D
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

Amivera wrote:I really like Heidi. I kind of dislike the idea of beautiful, perfect, rich, powerful GOOD guys.

I like this beautiful, powerful BAD girl. She's kick...butt. :D
:roll: Of course you do. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I Want to Believe
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I, too, am curious about these secondary characters. I would love to know more about Heidi's background. Does she and Demetri have a relationship going? I agree with someone's earlier post regarding her "gift". I think that her beauty and charisma is part of her ability to lure the "days catch" if you will, to the castle turrett.

She must have mesmerizing powers(long legs right up to her neck), dark hair and violet eyes(blue contacts over red eyes). LOL!! :lol:

I think when we get the Guide to the Twilight Saga this December, we may get to see more of the background of these interesting vamps.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

navarre wrote:I, too, am curious about these secondary characters. I would love to know more about Heidi's background. Does she and Demetri have a relationship going? I agree with someone's earlier post regarding her "gift". I think that her beauty and charisma is part of her ability to lure the "days catch" if you will, to the castle turrett.

She must have mesmerizing powers(long legs right up to her neck), dark hair and violet eyes(blue contacts over red eyes). LOL!! :lol:

I think when we get the Guide to the Twilight Saga this December, we may get to see more of the background of these interesting vamps.
i hope we DO learn more when the guide comes out.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

WHEN DOES THE GUIDE COME OUT????!!!!

I . . . need . . . to . . . know. Desperately.

Quite frankly I don't get the whole thing about Heidi. So she's unbelievably sexy and probably has some sort of luring power. I don't really get it. Everyone else seems to find her interesting, but me . . . I don't know.

Why can I write like 500 words a night on a subject that won't affect my life too much, but a poetry assignment 100 words long takes an hour??
ARGH!!

Sorry, off topic. :oops:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?