Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Leah Clearwater

Post by moon sidhe »

lol! Indeed, 17 year old boys are pretty low on my list of "things that inspire confidence."

Yeah, likewise, Leah decidedly has a right to her gloomy outlook. I don't think anything positive happened to her the entire series.

Ok, so, if both of us remember that about Leah's bloodline, then it must be true. Our foggy recollections combined are clearly much higher on the "things that inspire confidence" list.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

moon sidhe wrote:lol! Indeed, 17 year old boys are pretty low on my list of "things that inspire confidence."

Yeah, likewise, Leah decidedly has a right to her gloomy outlook. I don't think anything positive happened to her the entire series.

Ok, so, if both of us remember that about Leah's bloodline, then it must be true. Our foggy recollections combined are clearly much higher on the "things that inspire confidence" list.
Maybe not, foggy swoony ladies don't inspire confidence either...More like mess with their heads time...oh what fun...

Leah is going to find a huge Somoian anyway...happy ending on the way in the next can I have what's behind silk and lace curtain #1... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:
Maybe not, foggy swoony ladies don't inspire confidence either...More like mess with their heads time...oh what fun...

Leah is going to find a huge Somoian anyway...happy ending on the way in the next can I have what's behind silk and lace curtain #1... :lol:
Foggy, swoony ladies, eh? Well, you know Mr. DK, that signature pic of yours suggests you might be a swoony, foggy gentleman. ;)
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Foggy, swoony ladies, eh? Well, you know Mr. DK, that signature pic of yours suggests you might be a swoony, foggy gentleman. ;)

And proud of it...finding the drool rag and rolling the tongue back up...however i don't swoon...stair, point and lust after yes, but never swoon...That would be a Rock Hudson thing...

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:

And proud of it...finding the drool rag and rolling the tongue back up...however i don't swoon...stair, point and lust after yes, but never swoon...That would be a Rock Hudson thing...
Oh come on now. Give Rock a little credit here. He wasn't that kind of gay. He was more of a bear.

I fear that this conversation no longer has anything to do with Leah... :?
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:

Oh come on now. Give Rock a little credit here. He wasn't that kind of gay. He was more of a bear.

I fear that this conversation no longer has anything to do with Leah... :?
Ok how about this then...I did post it up above...can you see it happening?

Leah is going to find a huge Somoian anyway...happy ending on the way in the next can I have what's behind silk and lace curtain #1...

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:
Leah is going to find a huge Somoian anyway...happy ending on the way in the next can I have what's behind silk and lace curtain #1...
hahaha. Leah with a big Samoan dude? I dunno, I kinda picture her with a big, muscular guy more than a big... round guy. Although maybe if it were this guy, I could totally see it. She could definitely end up with him. hehe.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
hahaha. Leah with a big Samoan dude? I dunno, I kinda picture her with a big, muscular guy more than a big... round guy. Although maybe if it were this guy, I could totally see it. She could definitely end up with him. hehe.
i thought we got off the swoony stuff...that proves it your in swoony overload...bet you been looking at too much Robcrack...

moon sidhe

Post by moon sidhe »

The Dark Knight wrote:[

i thought we got off the swoony stuff...that proves it your in swoony overload...bet you been looking at too much Robcrack...
Hah. No such thing as swoony overload! Doesn't exist. And yes, there was some super high quality Robcrack over on The Summer House thread.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:[

Hah. No such thing as swoony overload! Doesn't exist. And yes, there was some super high quality Robcrack over on The Summer House thread.
I knew it, you do have swoony overload, the first symtom is denial, it's not just a river in Egypt...followed by posting hot pics, yah that tracks and then