Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by ilovetwilight »

^to:peacepicturelexi,
i love your banner! that part in breaking dawn made me laugh so hard! :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

In my opinion, Seth Clearwater is very cute. I love his upbeat attitude, not quite as annoying as Alice's, but certainly nice. He's friendly, caring, and I absolutely love his loyalty to Jake, the fact that he's basically just a little kid, and also how comfortable he feels with the Cullens.
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

peacepicturelexi wrote:oh my gosh i love seth. he is awesome. i hope like crazy he doesnt die while mrs. meyers, hopefully, writes midnight sun! cause then, hopefully, she'll write another one with seth imprinting.... on me :mrgreen: haha jk
No she'll have him imprint on me, he IS mine. JK :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

SethisMine wrote:
peacepicturelexi wrote:oh my gosh i love seth. he is awesome. i hope like crazy he doesnt die while mrs. meyers, hopefully, writes midnight sun! cause then, hopefully, she'll write another one with seth imprinting.... on me :mrgreen: haha jk
wait a second guys... i will fight you for seth - that i no joke - he will imprint on me lol! :lol:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

Landiana wrote:
SethisMine wrote:
wait a second guys... i will fight you for seth - that i no joke - he will imprint on me lol! :lol:
haha okay we'll just leave it up to seth. whoever he looks at and imprints on wins!
cough cough me... hahah :mrgreen:
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

ilovetwilight wrote:^to:peacepicturelexi,
i love your banner! that part in breaking dawn made me laugh so hard! :D
thanks!!!!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

i love Seth! :D

not in a crush kind of way, but he's just so innocent and nice...even Edward said so! is there really anyone who DOESN'T like Seth?

it's so cute the way he looks up to Jake. :mrgreen:
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Lovelover
Settled in Forks

Post by Lovelover »

(E.C.Is.Mine) wrote:In my opinion, Seth Clearwater is very cute. I love his upbeat attitude, not quite as annoying as Alice's, but certainly nice. He's friendly, caring, and I absolutely love his loyalty to Jake, the fact that he's basically just a little kid, and also how comfortable he feels with the Cullens.
Yeah! He is very sweet!! Like he likes to think the best of everyone and have you no a very happy sight at life. Like he forgives people when they make mistakes and he doesn´t care about the werewolfs and vampires natrual enemies stuff. He´s like a dream guy, I hope he imprints on someone worthy him! <33
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

peacepicturelexi wrote:
Landiana wrote:
SethisMine wrote:
haha okay we'll just leave it up to seth. whoever he looks at and imprints on wins!
How do you know he'll imprint on you? He'll definitely without a doubt imprint on me! No guy can resist my Chinese charm! :D lol!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

SethisMine wrote:
peacepicturelexi wrote:
Landiana wrote:
SethisMine wrote:
How do you know he'll imprint on you? He'll definitely without a doubt imprint on me! No guy can resist my Chinese charm! :D lol!
haha like i said before lets leave it to seth :mrgreen: