Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
MajorKlutz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by MajorKlutz »

I am sooo glad that Seth was really able to shine in Breaking Dawn!!! I was hoping for more on him and all of us were lucky enough to literally get inside of his head. I am so glad that unlike some werewolves I know that Seth is able to put the whole creature thing aside to become such good friends with Edward and the rest of the Cullens. In the future I hope to know even more!!! :)
I love my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!! (*sparkle, sparkle*)
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Seth is without a doubt my favorite werewolf! He's so cute and has his heart in the right place! You can't help but love him! :D
Tarkheena
Settled in Forks

Post by Tarkheena »

Seth is my favorite minor character.
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

MajorKlutz wrote:I am sooo glad that Seth was really able to shine in Breaking Dawn!!! :)
Yeah, me too. I thought he was funny in Eclipse at the campsite when he turned around and wouldn't look at Bella. And why couldn't he scratch a note in the dirt for her when she was dying to know what was going on?

And also, was the poor kid really standing right there while Jacob and Bella were making out?! I have an image of him curled up in a ball in the trees, trying to hide his face with his paws and whining.

Like so many others, I'm totally impressed with the way he tosses aside the prejudices, and forms his own (accurate) opinions about Bella and the Cullens. And even though he's so young, he stands back from the pack with Edward while Sam & Co. start planning how to take down the Cullens. Is he cool, or what?
I Want to Believe
crosBy
Settled in Forks

Post by crosBy »

glstewart wrote:
MajorKlutz wrote:I am sooo glad that Seth was really able to shine in Breaking Dawn!!! :)
Yeah, me too. I thought he was funny in Eclipse at the campsite when he turned around and wouldn't look at Bella. And why couldn't he scratch a note in the dirt for her when she was dying to know what was going on?

And also, was the poor kid really standing right there while Jacob and Bella were making out?! I have an image of him curled up in a ball in the trees, trying to hide his face with his paws and whining.

Like so many others, I'm totally impressed with the way he tosses aside the prejudices, and forms his own (accurate) opinions about Bella and the Cullens. And even though he's so young, he stands back from the pack with Edward while Sam & Co. start planning how to take down the Cullens. Is he cool, or what?

I couldn't agree more! Seth was one of the characters I found refreshing and was excited that he actually formed his own opinions. I was a bit sad that Jacob didn't make him Beta, since he was with Jacob when the two packs were formed. I guess Leah had to have her "happy ending" lol.
"Go fetch a space heater. I'm not a Saint Bernard." --- Jacob Black
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i love seth - he is definatly my favourite werewolf! i want to know more about him in general - he is so adorable and sweet, seriously i would not mind if he imprinted on ME!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Seth has a fan club at my school. Hes so bleeping adorable and cuddly! We want Seth plushies and a Team Seth shirt!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
trhmllr
Learning to Love Green

Post by trhmllr »

I love Seth!! He was so fun and lovable. He just went with the flow and didn't let things get to him. He accepted the Cullen's and helped build the relationship between the two species! I love him in Breaking Dawn!!!!!!! He just seemed like a person I would like to get to know!!
ImageImage
Jenn
Settled in Forks

Post by Jenn »

Shugo_vampire wrote:Seth has a fan club at my school. Hes so bleeping adorable and cuddly! We want Seth plushies and a Team Seth shirt!
seriously? that's so cool!!

I love Seth since I read Eclipse... and in Breaking Dawn he was so cute :)

Definitively my favourite wolf :D
After all, how many ways can one heart be
mangled and still be expected to keep beating?

Lizardpolisher
Settled in Forks

Post by Lizardpolisher »

I'm so glad that Seth was in Breaking Dawn, and I'm glad that him and Edward are good friends. Seth is so cute. He always seems happy and that makes me happy. I like people that make me happy. :D