Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Jacob Black

Post by diane771 »

Tonya wrote:I believe that Renessmee will have the ability to bare children. Her body is capable of changing and I agree that Jacob could not have imprinted on her if she wold not be able to have kids. They need to be able to pass on the gene. I think that he imprinted on her because she was the most powerful good female "human" around. To make a super race like someone had said before. The powers that be saw an opportunity to make the Quileute's more powerful. I also think that "they" realized that the Cullens and the wolfs needed to start working together instead of trying to kill each other all the time.

I have heard referance of this but where did you actually have it that the imprinting is to have a "most powerful good female" and the human is wrong because Renessmee is not human 100% and I know that you are not the only one that stated about being strong to breed so somebody tell me where and in which book that is in because my mind has completely forgot or its just not there. So I am not disagreeing I just want to know where and what book. Thanks
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Jacob Black

Post by Jazz Girl »

diane771 wrote:
Tonya wrote:I believe that Renessmee will have the ability to bare children. Her body is capable of changing and I agree that Jacob could not have imprinted on her if she wold not be able to have kids. They need to be able to pass on the gene. I think that he imprinted on her because she was the most powerful good female "human" around. To make a super race like someone had said before. The powers that be saw an opportunity to make the Quileute's more powerful. I also think that "they" realized that the Cullens and the wolfs needed to start working together instead of trying to kill each other all the time.

I have heard referance of this but where did you actually have it that the imprinting is to have a "most powerful good female" and the human is wrong because Renessmee is not human 100% and I know that you are not the only one that stated about being strong to breed so somebody tell me where and in which book that is in because my mind has completely forgot or its just not there. So I am not disagreeing I just want to know where and what book. Thanks
It isn't specifically stated that they have to imprint on the strongest female around, but when Leah is talking to Jacob in Breaking Dawn, telling him about being a "genetic dead end", she talks about that being one of the reasons she is still so bitter about Sam's imprinting on Emily. Going off of the theory that the imprinting is designed to create stronger wolves, wouldn't it make sense that she would be a better match for Sam then Emily, given that she too is a wolf? So, from that you could make the leap that wolves should imprint on the stongest female to pass on the best genes. It's not necessary that she be the strongest to bear children, but looking at it evolutionarily, then yes, it makes sense to mix the strongest genes. That's how I read Tonya's post.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS