Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
suzzeeQ
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Renesmee #2

Post by suzzeeQ »

If Nessie can reproduce she'll only be able to for a short amount of time. At about 50-60 years old she'll run out of eggs. Women are born with their lifetime supply. We don't make more.
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

at the end of BD, what age mentally is nessie at?
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Well she was reading Tennyson so pretty advanced... I don't know if anyone has ever read his stuff but it's not for the average reader.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I see Nessie as a mix of mental ages. She could probably read Dickens and so is like college level in academics, but life teaches you so much more of that, and she's only had about four months of life when BD ended. So I think she's still a child in that way, that the world is still fresh and new to her.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
eclipse79
Settled in Forks

Post by eclipse79 »

Hi guys, here are my theories on Renesmee.
First off, she will not be having children with Jacob Black.
Renesmee's body will be like that of any other female vampire when she is fully gorwn, in that her body will not be able to change. We can't know this 100%, as she is half-human, and she does have a beating heart, she can eat, sleep, and other things. But she does become more vampire-like everyday. Perhaps when she fully matures, she will have vampire venom? And stop eating/sleeping.
Think about it... 1/2 human 1/4 vampire 1/4 shapeshifter? The kid would be messed up. And there would be no boubt it would be triggered to become a shapeshifter, like the pack around the cullens. It would be triggered, by itself!
Strange, to say the least.
However, the child maybe would not be triggered. Indians are known to be supposedly guided by certain "spirts", and I doubt the Quileute spirits would want a vampire to be a wolf..
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^I think that Nahuel may have addressed any changes in sleep or venom if that would change. He had venom from when he was born, but his sisters don't have any venom. And he didn't say anything about sleep changes, and I guess if I were him, I would let the Cullens know if Nessie would be going under any strange changes.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

If Renesmee is unable to bear child, then Jacob's imprinting on her is pointless (going with either Sam's or Billy's theories).

I don't think her body will be unable to change once she matures (i.e., to go through the stages of pregnancy). I suspect that she can get pregnant, and that it will be a pregnancy like Bella's where everything is accelerated.

As for her children- it's going to be a mixed lot. Some might come out as vampires, some might come out as wolves. It's like a child of mixed parentage, where some features of one parent dominate- not every gene will express itself.
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

i have an idea. in either chapter one or two of breaking dawn. bella and edward are talking before his bachleor party, and she says "wait." she flung her leg onto his hip "practice makes perfect" then edward answers "then i think we are quiet close to perfection. that was only a ouple hours before the wedding. she couldve been pregnant and not known it. sure it is realy fast. not even two months of pregnacy, but it is not as fast as what they thought. this is just something i thought of and wanted to post it on here so... there is really no point other then to share my ideas.
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

mrs0cullen wrote:i have an idea. in either chapter one or two of breaking dawn. bella and edward are talking before his bachleor party, and she says "wait." she flung her leg onto his hip "practice makes perfect" then edward answers "then i think we are quiet close to perfection. that was only a ouple hours before the wedding. she couldve been pregnant and not known it. sure it is realy fast. not even two months of pregnacy, but it is not as fast as what they thought. this is just something i thought of and wanted to post it on here so... there is really no point other then to share my ideas.
Their practice was just that- practice. There was no actual sex involved.
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

debussygirl wrote:I see Nessie as a mix of mental ages. She could probably read Dickens and so is like college level in academics, but life teaches you so much more of that, and she's only had about four months of life when BD ended. So I think she's still a child in that way, that the world is still fresh and new to her.

well think she was born in less then a month after bella getting pregnant. so each month...in my eyes is equivelent to nine. so four months would be thirty six months which is three years. so her mind is about three years old after four months.
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me