Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gianna

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Hmm I never thought of it that way. Do you think any of the current members of the guard are former secretaries?
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I don't know enough about all of the guard...but I wouldn't be surprised if Jane and Alec chose to become vamps...I mean, they seem to enjoy the power a little too much :)
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Jane and Alec didn't chose to become a vampire... Aro had chosen for them.
Can you just imagine to be chosen to become a vampire, were as Gianna wanted to become one... and still didn't get it.

I was thinking, maybe Heidi... She seems like the secretary type, if she was, Aro would have seem something in her to change her.
Isn't her power to make illusions of someone's desire? So i guess when she was human, she was like Rosalie ... beautiful and maybe other humans desired her... not sure, just a guess

I wonder if they did change Gianna what would her power be? I know the only reason they killed her is cause they didn't think she would bring anything to the Volturi... but how would Aro or any of the Volturi for that matter know if she was gifted or not? its not like any of the guards have something like Eleazar's power, otherwise they would have just killed Gianna. I don't know, just a thought...
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

DumBumm wrote:Jane and Alec didn't chose to become a vampire... Aro had chosen for them.
Can you just imagine to be chosen to become a vampire, were as Gianna wanted to become one... and still didn't get it.

I was thinking, maybe Heidi... She seems like the secretary type, if she was, Aro would have seem something in her to change her.
Isn't her power to make illusions of someone's desire? So i guess when she was human, she was like Rosalie ... beautiful and maybe other humans desired her... not sure, just a guess

I wonder if they did change Gianna what would her power be? I know the only reason they killed her is cause they didn't think she would bring anything to the Volturi... but how would Aro or any of the Volturi for that matter know if she was gifted or not? its not like any of the guards have something like Eleazar's power, otherwise they would have just killed Gianna. I don't know, just a thought...
hmm, that's a good question. she obviously didn't have something blatantly obvious like Bella, Jane, or Alec....maybe, since Aro can read minds, he could get a feel for her mind and just didn't think she had anything really unique that would help the Volturi. maybe they kept her around just to see if there was anything they weren't picking up on.....idk :?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
TheCullenBoysAreMine
Settled in Forks

Post by TheCullenBoysAreMine »

i was kinda mad that SM said Gianna didn't make the cut.lol(the reason being that's my name and i reeeeeally wanted her to b a vampire.lol)but the other part of me thought it was quite hilarious and i have no idea why.lol
"Why won't you leave me alone?"
Believe me, I wanted to say.I've tried.
Oh and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
keep it light.

Bella and Edward,Midnight Sun.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

wait wait wait when did Gianna die?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I would have been fascinated to see if she had a power. They needed Eleazar there. *sigh*
I was fascinated by Gianna, like how did she get recruited in the first place?
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

bite_me wrote:wait wait wait when did Gianna die?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

I would have been fascinated to see if she had a power. They needed Eleazar there. *sigh*
I was fascinated by Gianna, like how did she get recruited in the first place?
NO WAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o
WHEN did Gianna DIE????
What did I miss?????????? W
I need the 5 w's
WHO,WHAT,WHERE,WHEN, and WHY??????
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

^ i was so sad when i heard Gianna didn't make the cut! it wasn't in the book or anything, it was on one of Stephenie's personal correspondences on this site. if you search Gianna, one of the interviews that comes up has it in there. i was like WTH??? Steph said Gianna "just didn't have enough talent" :?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Why does Gianna have 77 (now 78) comments? Well anyways I think people care about Gianna too much. I mean, she wasn't that big of a character. But I too was sad that SM didn't mention it in the books.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

lydiane wrote:Gianna, cherie, run while you can still run.
yes, please do.

she must have some crazy amount of courage......and maybe faith. but, i dont know. does she acutally trust and have faith in the volturi. i think they must have messed with her head to get her to agree with this... :?
Betting on Alice.