Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gianna

Post by Jane V »

malaz wrote:
Jane V wrote: on a different note, WHAT is with the Felix-winking-at-her thing? i think that guy has OWD [obsessive winking disorder]. sorry, it's just a little creepy when you wink at every girl you see. :shock:
holy crow. that's the FUNNIEST EVER...i am laughing so much right now *bites lips* thats great though, OWD? halarious. i wouldn't mind if he winked at me. i love Felix (hate his name but love him)

yeah, i wonder how Gianna knew about the voltri and how she knew they were vampires and just everything and what Aro thinks of her, etc.
thanks. :lol:
maybe she thought it was just a normal job...maybe she really needed one and then they told her...i don't know, it just seemed kindof odd to me. :?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

yeah, it really was.

umm...like in a newspaper or something. haha "SECERTARY FOR UNDERGOURND...business."
haha, kidding. but how did she and the voltri first meet? it's quite interesting.
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

I thought she was cruel. Very Uggggggggghh *shiver*
Seriously, who would be able to see all those people going into a room, and are totally don't know they're about to be murdered.

Ugggggggghhhhh
*goes back to shivering*

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

Jazziscool wrote:I thought she was cruel. Very Uggggggggghh *shiver*
Seriously, who would be able to see all those people going into a room, and are totally don't know they're about to be murdered.

Ugggggggghhhhh
*goes back to shivering*
I thought that too before someone brought up the point that she might not have been there of her own free will. We really don't know how she got there. If she went to the vampires (although how would she have done that?) and requested this, then yeah, it's a little messed up. But maybe they were about to eat her, she plead for her life, and ended up with this job. Now she's just trying to stay alive by doing her job efficiently. Who knows?
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
Jazziscool

Post by Jazziscool »

ooooh, I never thought about that. I forgot her name in BD, that makes ppl do smth against there own free will. I thinnk her name starts with an M, fom the Volturi? Anyway, that's probably here fault.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

At first I couldn't understand how she could do what she does and not appear to feel any guilt or grief, especially, after Edward says that she knows everything and hopes to join them someday.
However, reading on here the opinion that maybe she didn't have a choice (aka life or death) or didn't really know what she was getting into before it was to late did help me to understand how people could feel sympathetic towards her.
But I do think that there is doing one's job well and then there is watching countless humans walk into a room to be murdered and smiling at them on their way through. Plus she is aspiring to join them someday...it's like she's trying to climb the vampire food chain through being employee of the month.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by moon sidhe »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:But I do think that there is doing one's job well and then there is watching countless humans walk into a room to be murdered and smiling at them on their way through. Plus she is aspiring to join them someday...it's like she's trying to climb the vampire food chain through being employee of the month.
On the one hand, I agree with you. I got the impression that she enjoyed her job and wanted in on the party. It's why I still don't like her at all. On the other hand, I feel like, who am I to judge? Her choice is basically her own death, or watching the deaths of countless others. I'd like to think that I'd rather die than participate in something like that, but I honestly don't know what I'd do in that situation.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I don't fault her at all for being where she is and doing what she does. Until the Cullens came around, vampires fed on Humans, period. It's just vampiric nature. We don't fault lions for eating lambs...its just nature. As for Gianna, some people want to be in the upper eschlon of anything, they want power, money, fame, etc. The Volturi is the who's who of vampires. IF you don't think what they do is wrong because it is the nature of a vampire, and you want to powerful, who better to go to then the Volturi.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

A long time ago, a few days after Breaking Dawn was released, Stephenie did this one interview where she talked about a few Twilight related things.

She mentioned that Gianna did not make the cut. Sorry.

I'll try to find the link for it...
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I personally think that Caius killed Gianna... In NM it seemed that he disliked her.