Click for Forum Rules
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Re: Mike Newton

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

maddy<3twilight wrote:
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i wish mike would have had a near death experiance and edward had to save him that would be amazing!!
It be funnier if vampire Bella saved him from a near death experience because then after it, you know Mike would be like "So, Bella, you wanna go out with me?" right after it. Then Bella would be like "Still married, Mike. and I have a kid. Okay you're safe now bye." LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE 2 HAVE STEPHENIE WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE START A FANFIC WITH THAT!
Mike Newton is seriously one of my favorite characters...
Like minor minor. :lol:
ok i would and i trid but it sucked.... so sume else can start it
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:i wish mike would have had a near death experiance and edward had to save him that would be amazing!!
It be funnier if vampire Bella saved him from a near death experience because then after it, you know Mike would be like "So, Bella, you wanna go out with me?" right after it. Then Bella would be like "Still married, Mike. and I have a kid. Okay you're safe now bye." LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try but I need a near death experience. What would it be?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm he was hitting on renesmee and jacob got mad...... THAT WOULD WORK LOL!!!!!!

or he was being stupid and walked out some where when dark and it cold the streets had black ice and a car came sliding down
maddy<3twilight

maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm he was hitting on renesmee and jacob got mad...... THAT WOULD WORK LOL!!!!!!

or he was being stupid and walked out some where when dark and it cold the streets had black ice and a car came sliding down
I think I will do the Renesmee one!

Who's perspective should I do it from?

I got it. It kind of sucks. PM me if you want it or should I just post it on here?
Last edited by maddy<3twilight on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAA :]
maddy<3twilight

maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it!!!!!
It kind of sucks.
And it is really short.
PM me if you want it.
Or should I just post it on here?
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

i
maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:

AHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it!!!!!
It kind of sucks.
And it is really short.
PM me if you want it.
Or should I just post it on here?
post it here or u can send it 2 me
maddy<3twilight

Warning: It kind of sucks and if you want to add something just post it on here...

Mike Newton (My favourite Twilight minor minor character!)

“Bella!” Edward yelled toward me. “Grab Mike and I will hold back Jacob!”

I looked over to see Renesmee standing in the middle of Mike Newton and Jacob who were standing about 5 feet apart. Jacob’s face was furious and I knew exactly what was going on the moment I saw this scene. It had happened before with Eric. My Renesmee’s good looks making the boys go crazy over her. The only problem with that was Jacob didn’t like anyone flirting with his Renesmee.

I ran over to save Mike while Edward ran towards Jacob to stop him from ramming into Mike. I scooped up Mike and pulled him out of Jacob’s path of destruction.

“Wow, Bella, you’re good. Want to go out?” Mike said very quickly.

“Mike, first, I’m married and my husband is standing right there. Second, I have a kid. And third, you were just flirting with her.” I replied wishing he didn’t bring up this conversation for the 1000000 time!

“Oh ya, I forgot, you know, I am getting old…” I thought about that. Mike wasn’t getting old. He was still only 22… I think he might have problems.

“I don’t have enough girlfriends though… Where will I find more?” Mike said.
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

maddy<3twilight wrote:Warning: It kind of sucks and if you want to add something just post it on here...

I looked over to see Renesmee standing in the middle of Mike Newton and Jacob who were standing about 5 feet apart. Jacob’s face was furious and I knew exactly what was going on the moment I saw this scene. It had happened before with Eric. My Renesmee’s good looks making the boys go crazy over her. The only problem with that was Jacob didn’t like anyone flirting with his Renesmee.

I ran over to save Mike while Edward ran towards Jacob to stop him from ramming into Mike. I scooped up Mike and pulled him out of Jacob’s path of destruction.

“Mike, first, I’m married and my husband is standing right there. Second, I have a kid. And third, you were just flirting with her.” I replied wishing he didn’t bring up this conversation for the 1000000 time!

“Oh ya, I forgot, you know, I am getting old…” I thought about that. Mike wasn’t getting old. He was still only 22… I think he might have problems.

LMAO!
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
maddy<3twilight

flutterbymonkeys` wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:Warning: It kind of sucks and if you want to add something just post it on here...

LMAO!
THANK YOU!