Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Mike Newton

Post by maddy<3twilight »

RussetRose♥ wrote:^^Hahahaha! I love that! Espically...

“I don’t have enough girlfriends though… Where will I find more?” Mike said

That's classic! :D
Thank yo uthank you. I was going to add that he was going to the hospital and that he was hitting on all the nurses but that would take to long...
Some one else could write it though... That would be HILARIOUS!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

maddy<3twilight wrote:Ok here is the story with other stuff added...

Maddy<3twilight

“Bella!” Edward yelled toward me. “Grab Mike and I will hold back Jacob!”

I looked over to see Renesmee standing in the middle of Mike Newton and Jacob who were standing about 5 feet apart. Jacob’s face was furious and I knew exactly what was going on the moment I saw this scene. It had happened before with Eric. My Renesmee’s good looks making the boys go crazy over her. The only problem with that was Jacob didn’t like anyone flirting with his Renesmee.

I ran over to save Mike while Edward ran towards Jacob to stop him from ramming into Mike. I scooped up Mike and pulled him out of Jacob’s path of destruction.

“Wow, Bella, you’re good. Want to go out?” Mike said very quickly.

“Mike, first, I’m married and my husband is standing right there. Second, I have a kid. And third, you were just flirting with her.” I replied wishing he didn’t bring up this conversation for the 1000000 time!

“Oh ya, I forgot, you know, I am getting old…” I thought about that. Mike wasn’t getting old. He was still only 22… I think he might have problems.

“I don’t have enough girlfriends though… Where will I find more?” Mike said.

Team Edward Girl
"No Mike, you will die alone with your 23 cats." I said sarcastically. He seemed to take me seriously.
"Really!" He said sounding scared.
"Do I look like Alice!!!" I answered finally irritaded.
"What?!?"
"Nevermind." I put Mike back on the ground and walked away.
"Common, Nessie" I said looking toward her
"Okay." She said, sounding exasperated.
We walked away all of us extemely annoyed.

Ok peoples theres my input. (I'm feeling these emotions right now)

OMMN (Oh my Mike Newton)<
I like it. Especially the cats part...

RussetRose♥

Before we all turned to walk away, Jacob turned around and picked up a rock. Then out of nowhere he chucked it at Mike's head. Mike flew around and asked, "What the hell was that?!"
"It was nothing...!" Jacob yelled.
And in the background Nessie was shouting, "Do it again, Jake! Do it again!"
"Alright!" said Jacob.
And threw another rock at Mike. "Do you know what it was now?!"
Mike stormed off.

When we got home, Alice was waiting for us.
"Did you know that I just saw Mike Newton playing with 23 cats?" she said.
We all stared at eachother and started laughing.

Hey guys, and this is a kudos not just to the people who wrote the Bella saves Mike story, but to everyone on this forum. You guys are amazing and creative, I was just joking around when I posted the Bella saves Mike thing. (I like to be funny, it runs in my family), and you guys came up with a whole story, that's talent! You guys should all be writers of something. So basically, this is a kudos to everyone's creativity, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! So now I give everyone a very good bunch of smilies :D :) :P :lol: 8-) :mrgreen: :D :) :D
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

How about a new story?

hmmm...

Maybe a Mike and Leah romance?
I guess from Bella's perspective.
Here goes:

**It was just past six on a Thursday evening in Mid-July, and Jacob, Nessie, Edward and I were sitting on the sofa watching the news. Not that we NEEDED to sit, but it seemed like the type of thing a family would do.
The WeatherMan had just gotten done with his five day forecast (More rain.. YAY!), when a breaking news bulletin came on:
"At approximately 5:35 this afternoon, just outside of Newton's Sporting Goods, a Giant Wolf was spotted running along the highway. Four cars were involved in a collision when one of them veered to miss the large animal. Of the seven passengers, only one of them was seriously injured, a 19 year old boy named Mike Newton, and he was taken to Forks City Hospital (I forget the actual name)in an ambulance just moments ago. We're still not sure where the wolf came from or its current whereabouts, but search parties have been organized and the threat should soon be neutralized."
Oh My God!
"Dammit Leah!", Jacob roared. "I told her to stay OUT of the public eye! I swear to god, if she doesn't start listening to me, I WILL use my alpha command and MAKE her see reason!"
"Why would she be risking exposure like that?", I wondered. "I always thought she was quite good at avoiding observation."
"It's that damn boy, Mike. She saw him last month when he brought a group to the beach at La Push, and she's been crushing on him ever since. She sits outside of his store for hours waiting for him to come out. I don't know why she was running down the damn highway, but I bet she's gonna have a conniption when she finds out that he got hurt because of her."
As if on cue, a loud agonized howl sounded out in the forest, and Jacob went outside to investigate, phasing without a thought as he leaped off the porch.
"That girl just never ceases to annoy me", Edward informed me, rolling his eyes to accentuate his irritation.
"Now you listen to me mister," I said, gathering all of my bluster and indignation, and fixing him with a glare the likes of which he'd never seen, "That poor girl has suffered through a lot of pain, and she deserves to have a happy life. Just because she yelled at me, with GOOD CAUSE, when I was sick, doesn't give you the right to treat her badly. You just keep your mouth shut about her, or I'll shut it for you. Now come on, we're going to the hospital to see if Mike's all right." **

Keep it going if you want to... it's not that great...

Anyway, I don't mind Mike, but I've never really given him a lot of thought, since there were a lot of other things to think about throughout the series...
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
maddy<3twilight

Team Edward Girl wrote:

Maddy<3twilight

I looked over to see Renesmee standing in the middle of Mike Newton and Jacob who were standing about 5 feet apart. Jacob’s face was furious and I knew exactly what was going on the moment I saw this scene. It had happened before with Eric. My Renesmee’s good looks making the boys go crazy over her. The only problem with that was Jacob didn’t like anyone flirting with his Renesmee.

I ran over to save Mike while Edward ran towards Jacob to stop him from ramming into Mike. I scooped up Mike and pulled him out of Jacob’s path of destruction.

“Mike, first, I’m married and my husband is standing right there. Second, I have a kid. And third, you were just flirting with her.” I replied wishing he didn’t bring up this conversation for the 1000000 time!

“Oh ya, I forgot, you know, I am getting old…” I thought about that. Mike wasn’t getting old. He was still only 22… I think he might have problems.

Team Edward Girl
"No Mike, you will die alone with your 23 cats." I said sarcastically. He seemed to take me seriously.
"What?!?"

RussetRose♥

Before we all turned to walk away, Jacob turned around and picked up a rock. Then out of nowhere he chucked it at Mike's head. Mike flew around and asked, "What the hell was that?!"
"Alright!" said Jacob.
Mike stormed off.

Hey guys, and this is a kudos not just to the people who wrote the Bella saves Mike story, but to everyone on this forum. You guys are amazing and creative, I was just joking around when I posted the Bella saves Mike thing. (I like to be funny, it runs in my family), and you guys came up with a whole story, that's talent! You guys should all be writers of something. So basically, this is a kudos to everyone's creativity, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! So now I give everyone a very good bunch of smilies :D :) :P :lol: 8-) :mrgreen: :D :) :D
Thank you thank you. I didn't think I was that good of a writer... :D
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

maddy<3twilight wrote:
Team Edward Girl wrote:

Maddy<3twilight

Team Edward Girl
"What?!?"

RussetRose♥

"Alright!" said Jacob.
Mike stormed off.

Thank you thank you. I didn't think I was that good of a writer... :D

Yeah, thanks sooo much! I didn't think that I have any talent either. I mean the whole "Jacob chucking a rock at Mike's head" came out of nowhere. Lol!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
maddy<3twilight

Maddy<3twilight

Team Edward Girl
"What?!?"

RussetRose♥

"Alright!" said Jacob.
Mike stormed off.

We have to get everyone to read this. It is just SO funny! :lol:
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

:lol: after seeing Maddy's post on randomness about what you all have been doing over here i had to come look..

great job you guys!! keep up the funny stories!!! i LOVE reading about mike newton getting the shaft!!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

i take it my story isn't worth continuing, or did you all just ignore it?
either way it's fine, i'm not that concerned about mike, anyway.
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Wow that was great and the whole rock thing, Hilarious... I could totally see this happening though and the cat thing so sad!
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

mikes werid stalkerish much?