The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Edward Cullen #5

Post by The Dark Knight »

diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
diane771 wrote:Now you guys are having a love fest here I LOVE IT but I just wanted honesty and I do believe in all that is being said and hands down to you guys :D :D So Lets get back to a normal feeling here not a combative one but a fair one I do thank you for you supporting Edward and seeing is good qualities and not always his bad. I am just thrilled :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa51c3_rob0001_people

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa5c63 ... shortfilms
Diane, I haven't posted anythign good yet...Ok then I stop here
No that was to the kind people DK, if you search the dark space I know you can find something good to say. :lol:

Ok, he Smells good on Sundays morning... :o wouldn't you like to know how I know that bit of information... ;)
Well I'm waiting!!! :twisted:

As usual I have a good answer albeit not the answer expected. Edward’s from Chicago in the early 1900's, right? Does everyone remember the term, "Saturday night bath whether you need it or not?" This comes from that time frame. :D So Edward being a man of tradition and proper ways would follow his upbringing. Thus, he would smell good on Sunday morning that is if Bella hadn't made him all sweaty... :o

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Oh DK
I am so disappointed in you :( There must be something more than that, come on you can say it I know you can, just between us. Have you ever heard Don't say anything negative about person if you don't say anything possitive. People in glass houses should not throw stones, Need I go any furtherer :D Think hard I know its hard to admit to take that step but its time now to come out you know you are a closet Edward lover. :lol:

http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/profile/diane771
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

diane771 wrote:Oh DK
I am so disappointed in you :( There must be something more than that, come on you can say it I know you can, just between us. Have you ever heard Don't say anything negative about person if you don't say anything possitive. People in glass houses should not throw stones, Need I go any furtherer :D Think hard I know its hard to admit to take that step but its time now to come out you know you are a closet Edward lover. :lol:

http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/profile/diane771
Ok, over a spite with some BBQ sause... ;) It's a bit drafty but I have no glass anymore, I subscribe to talk softly and carry a bit stick...it's hard for me to like such a weak soft handed vamp when there are so many better examples like Marcus from Underworld. Even Damion from the house of night series is tougher. Heck Felix and Demetry I revere more. Ok, let see here, something nice...that's really hard...really something nice...hummm...OK, at least he knows a good thing when he see it, that would be Bella...does that count...

Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

^ WOOT HOUSE OF NIGHT!

OKIE MIMI HAS A NEWIES TOPIC :D
Besides Bella who do you think Edward loves most next in line?!
MIMI SAYS CARLISLE xD I think =3
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:^ WOOT HOUSE OF NIGHT!

I think he needs Carlisle's respect and approval. He loves Alice the most next to Bella with Esme coming in just before Carlisle...

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I agree with DK on Carlisle. Edward has a lot of respect for Carlisle, and he never wants to let him down. Since he is his mentor and father in every way, and he has learned so much from him. And with Edward being able to read minds, he knows how pure Carlisle is to the core, and he admires him for that. I think Carlisle represents a lot of what Edward wants to be, and he doesn't even see clearly that he is a lot like Carlisle.

But I think he loves Alices the most too. They have such a close relationship, and I think he loves her most of all his siblings. They can share everything, and she is by far the most understanding for his relationship with Bella from the very start. They also have their special talents, that sets them a bit apart from each other. They also seem to be very in tune.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Yes the next peson would be Carlisle, he is the father figure in "Edwards life for almost a century. We do not hear very much on his father in the Saga, only of his mother, so it could be his father was dead or not around or SM just wanted to focus on Carlisle as his father figure. He loves Esmee as a mom, but Alice as the tiny little sister who is a force but they play off each other. Out of any of his family Alice is one he can test his mind reading skills and Alice her premonitions and that is a bond that is can be usefull but also fun to play with each other.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

The Dark Knight wrote:
Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:^ WOOT HOUSE OF NIGHT!

I think he needs Carlisle's respect and approval. He loves Alice the most next to Bella with Esme coming in just before Carlisle...
Huh? xD
Wellies, I thinkies he loves Carlisle most after.
Because Edward's father wasn't really mentions which must mean he wasn't important much. Because if he was then why wasn't he there?
So Carlisle is the father he needed in his human life :D
After Carlisle I think Esme.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

So I have a practical request for all you guys -- not specifically about any recent posts, just something I've been meaning to post for a while....

All this quoting of posts within posts within posts makes for an awful lot of scrolling to get to your actual message! If you can just quote the part of someone else's post that is directly relevant to the point you're making, it makes the boards a lot easier to read. Ok, we realize that sometimes you need to quote a whole chunk of another post to make yourself clear -- possibly including stuff they quoted themselves -- and that's fine! But if you're just being lazy and hitting the Quote button when you reply, PLEASE ask yourself if you couldn't make do with quoting less. It will do everyone who follows the thread a big favour!

And if you've been quoting whole posts all this time because no one ever showed you how to just quote parts (and you won't be the first)...you can find instructions here.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Ok, new thread:

Well we had our gussy swoony time now back to more interesting aspects? From the book we get a fairly good idea, well almost exact day when Bella belives she can't live without Edward. So when is it you suppose the same for Edward and Why?