A Chapter By Chapter Discussion of Twilight

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Chapter 7 ~ Nightmare

Post by Alphie »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?
Jenny
Settled in Forks

Re: Chapter 7 ~ Nightmare

Post by Jenny »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?

I dunno. I like some of their songs but as a whole, it isn't my type of music.

I wasn't sure.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?

No

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?

No, I don't think so.

Not really. Charlie still seemed like a dad who didn't know his daughter very well and didn't know girls in general, especially teenage girls.
xx mycoldangel xx
Settled in Forks

Post by xx mycoldangel xx »

I love that band so much! When i read that it was linkin park it made me so happy. So yeah, go phil for awesome music!

At first i thought Edward would hurt her, but then once she screamed no, i realized that maybe he wouldn't have.

No, i was just jealous. I wish i had a cool woods to walk through.

No, although it would have been super cool if he appeared out of no where.

no, i agree with jenny, charlie was a normal parent who had no idea about girls. ahaha.
la_tua_cantante
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Contemplating giving Edward baking lessons. (Austin, TX)

Post by la_tua_cantante »

Phil's liking of Linkin Park made me think he was Definitely a lot younger than her mom, which she reveals in conversation with Edward at one point. I like some of Linkin Park's stuff, but they aren't my favorite.

I thought the werewolf would be dangerous for her, if I'm honest.

YES! I think my heartrate actually jumped because I was like, "Bella, what are you doing!!!".

The thought didn't cross my mind, not once.

Not really. My impressions of them stayed pretty much the same throughout all 4 books.
Read *Jasper Lurks*
*My FanFiction* & My LJ.
Team Edward all the way!
I. MET. ROB. PATTINSON.
gordonfan08
Wandering Through Town

Post by gordonfan08 »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD? Well, since I love Linkin Park I think Phil's taste in music is awesome.

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom? No, I never thought Bella was in danger.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone? Yes, I didn't think that was a very smart thing to do. I don't really know why I thought it wasn't good, but I didn't nonetheless.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen? No

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter? Not really.
TwiguyEC
Settled in Forks

Post by TwiguyEC »

Oh, I like Linkin Park. Phil, I have to give you props for that one and I'm glad Bella came around and realized she actually liked them.
Yes, from Edward, at this point Bella hasn't confronted Edward about his being a vampire and she only knows what the stereotypical traits of vampires. This dream is just a reflection of her current knowledge and feelings, even though she sees Edward as a scary vampire she is afraid for him... foreshadowing, I think so.
TO be honest, i wasn't totally sure what too think at this point. I knew from Jacob's story that the werewolves were supposed to protect the people and I didn't think Edward meant Bella any harm.
No, I had no idea that Edward would be watching. At that point we didn't know vampires don't sleep.
no, not really.
The smell of her blood saturated every particle of air in the tiny, hot room. My throat burst into flames.
-Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I honestly can't tell you what Linkin Park's music is. I am aware that the band exists. I am sure I have listened to their music and didn't know what the group it was. This is a good question though. Different and freah :) Thanks.

Nah... I don't find nightmares dangerous, just a bit frightning during the experience. I think that Bella and real people dream and have nightmares about their subconcious feeling, fears and issues.

I wasn't nervous about Bella's walk into the woods. She is the main character. She can't die.

No

Not one bit. However I like Charlie the better as I am listening to the audio book. I don't find him exciting or interesting, but I understand him better than when I read the book for the first time. I am actually liking Renee less.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Yes, I have always liked Linkin Park. I find there newest CD to be exceptionally good.

I honestly didn't think Bella was in danger by either party. I thought the two were fighting each other and she was just a bystander.

Yes. I thought something bad might happen to her... but, lucky for her, it didn't.

I just assumed Charlie had gotten home.

No. They hold pretty steady throughout the series.
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

I didnt know that :roll: Well I personally like Linkin Park, even been lucky enough to meet them so thumbs up!

I think her mind was warning her that something about Edward was dangerous...she just wasnt paying attention

I was a little, but I was more nervous about it being a werewolf that found her, not a vampire.

Well, im sure she says at some point that she felt she wasnt alone, im not sure if it was here, but I had a feeling he wouldnt have left her.

No I dont think they did.
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!
Twifighter4Edward17
Settled in Forks

Post by Twifighter4Edward17 »

1. The music group that Bella falls aleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. what do you think of Linkin Park, and what about Phils taste in since he gave Bella the Cd?

I think Linkin Park has some good songs and some bad songs. They are okay. I think Phil has a quite rambuncuos taste of music that he listens too. But that is just me.

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom ?

I did not think she was in danger. Because Edward was with her.

3. were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone.

I was not because I would have done that same thing. I would have gotten board and decided to take a walk just like she did.

4. Did you think Edward was watching BElla as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen ?

I thought he might have been but I was not sure. I am glad he did though.

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter ?

Not really.