A Chapter By Chapter Discussion of Twilight

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KayleeRyerson
Settled in Forks

Re: Chapter 7 ~ Nightmare

Post by KayleeRyerson »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
They have some good songs. And it is a direct correlation between Phil and his age.

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?
I didn't. Probably because I've had nightmares that amount to nothing (I've began thinking of Bella, Edward etc. as real :? )

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
I wasn't, but I cannot deny that I thought something was going to happen.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
Definitely, lol.

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?
Not really, too focused on other things.
What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion.
TheLastVampirechic
Settled in Forks

Post by TheLastVampirechic »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
I like linkin park so i belive that Phil gets brownie points

No, i thought everyone else might be or at least they thought they were.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
Yes, i belived there might be another vampire who does not have the same prohibitions.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
No i had not realized he was that close all the time

not really
"I dont want to die" he screamed. Sita leaned in and softly whispered in his ear "Then you should have never been born." -- The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike

ANNE RICE MAKES ME GAG!
lovely_and_4ever_17
Settled in Forks

Post by lovely_and_4ever_17 »

Chapter 7
I love Linkin Park, he must have good taste.

No one, I knew Jake must be the wolf and that he was her friend and wouldn't hurt her, and Edward in that point of the book didn't seem to love her just want to keep her alive so I didn't think she was in any danger.

Nope.

Yeah, he's always watching.

Nope.
lovinmesomejasper
Settled in Forks

Post by lovinmesomejasper »

I like some Linkin Park, I dislike some Linkin Park. I didn't think his musical taste was very original, just kind of the "listen to whatever's on the radio" guy

I didn't think the wolf, who was obviously Jacob, would hurt her and if Edward hadn't attacked her already I was pretty sure he would leave her alone.

eh, a little bit

my first instinct was that someone ELSE was watching her, that part kind of freaked me out

like i said before, charlie is just a classic father of a teenage girl
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?Ive always loved Linkin Park and to have a step dad with music taste like that i would love him

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?not really i just think she was freaking out like she usually does

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?a little since she attracts danger like a black shirt attracts lint but it turned out ok

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?i think he was watching he sleep since the day he saw her

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?Charlie no ive always liked Charlie but Renee is just so uptight
EllaMinnowPee
Settled in Forks

Post by EllaMinnowPee »

Alphie wrote:1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?

Darn, I wish I hadn't lent my book to someone else. I'd like to re-read this part because I don't remember feeling like she was in danger.

No.

No, it did not cross my mind at all. This just makes me more anxious to get my book back so I can re-read it and see if I missed it or something.

Again, I'll have to re-read this chapter. I'll come back and edit this post after I do!
KaylaMarieBlack7
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KaylaMarieBlack7 »

I think that Linkin Park has some good music. And Phils taste in music must be that he likes rock. Which isnt a bad thing.

I wasn't too sure. I know Bella didn't seem to know what was going on at all. It could have been Edward or Jacob.

Not really. I was pretty sure nothing was going to happen to her.

He could have been. You never know.

They didn't really change much. Usually im not thinking of how Renee and Charlie act.
I ♥ Jacob Black.
Ever since New Moon. =]
Galinda
Settled in Forks

Post by Galinda »

Don't really have an opinion here. It's not my kind of music...

I had the feeling that neither Edward nor the wolf were particulary healthy for the Bella in the nightmare. But I didn't really believe that Bella's dreams were prophetic or something like that.

Yup. I really thought somthing would happen. That she would fall or get lost or get attacked by someone/something. I was really suprised when nothing happened. :)

No. At this point I didn't think that he was watching her at home at all.

No, not really :)
The key to being beautiful is to hang around with really ugly people.
Muse<3
Settled in Forks

Post by Muse<3 »

I. LOVE. LINKIN PARK!... sorry, I saw them In concert this summer... And I love them sooo much haha. Phil has good taste!

No I didn't ... I always knew no matter what she was safe.

oh boy, the nerves were running high.. I thought like Edward was gonna come... but in a good way... I was sadly dissapointed

NO! OH MY GOD! i was like AHHHHH HE WAS!? hehe I was like clutching my heart happily. =]

nope not at all
Because Charlie's at the funeral
I'm sorry you have missed him, leave your number at the tone
and he'll get back to you
<3
TinyDancer
Settled in Forks

Post by TinyDancer »

1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD? I like Linkin Park, they are pretty cool.

2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom? I didn't think so, but I did think she may have been frightened of Edward.

3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone? Yes.

4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen? I did not think that.

5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter? I like Charlie, he seems like he loves Bella a lot, just doesn't know how to show it.
Trainee in EDC, Inc.