1. What was your initial thought about the fact that Charlie told Bella Goat Rock wasn't a good place for camping? Did you wonder what else Edward might be doing up there?
haha, well when Charlie said that it was dangerous to camp because of the bears, i wasnt really suprised. I had a feeling that they were "hunting".
2. How did you feel about Lauren and her open dislike of Bella?
Honestly, Lauren was a friggen ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch. i hated her. she was so rude and horrible to Bella.
3. What was your first impression of Jacob Black? Did you like him? Did you get the sense that he was interested in Bella as more than a friend?
well, I realllly liked Jacob Black. He was soo cute and so nice to Bella. and obviously in love with her. But he was such a innocent genuine person. i liked him a lot
4. Why do you suppose Jacob didn't believe the legends of his people as readily as Bella did?
Jacob didnt believe in the legends as readily because Bella already had the suspicion that Edward was something more than human and she knew that they were true. Jacob didnt believe because he didnt have any inclanation that Bella was taking it seriously and he had heard the stories so many times that he didnt believe them and didnt have a reason to suspect them.
5. Given the fact that the stories about the "cold ones" were true, did you fully expect to see werewolves in the future books?
I did. when jacob was talking about his people descending from wolves and talking about the men who changed into wolves, i kind of had a suspicion that they were going to be part of the future books. when i was reading new moon i thought "oh wow vampires and werewolves how cliche" but the way Stephanie Meyer explained it was so unique.